User Tag List

Page 1 of 135 12311101 ... LastLast

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Please continue here.

Madness, what is this? Can we have the thread renamed to "FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Then..." please? ^^;

Starting to think about what to do when Alpha/Beta comes around, since its longer than expected until it all gets back on track I'm thinking about Beta, I will probably get back on the game full steam, level one job I have already done on my main, not bother with crafting and just play as normal just not caring so much about gear, its a way to enjoy the game and when our mains come back alive I can just pick up back on that, I reckon Beta will be long enough to get to 50 and test out some end game content. What do others think, are you gonna spend much time on alpha/beta?

yea probs gonna do same thing, can get to know what to do then when mains get back

If anyone can supply links or info concerning the PC versions new GFX scale-ability it'd be much appreesh.

They really need to crank out some guest accounts or something if they want to get the numbers back.

Good post on some of the things we've been talking about during the end of 1.0

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...626#post898626

Is alpha test limited to only Gridania?

Based on all the footage released so far, the entire game is limited to just Gridania.

And jumping. My god, the jumping...