User Tag List

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35125133134135
Results 1,341 to 1,348 of 1348
    Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    Yay, I beat 2.0 finally!
    That's impressive! ^^

These fetch quests are starting to irritate me. "Please give this to that character" and hes standing opposite, wtf do it yourself!

Most of the time they're talking I blank out and starting wonder random things "did I take a dump today?" then I get lost and a little confused.

Quote Originally Posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
    These fetch quests are starting to irritate me. "Please give this to that character" and hes standing opposite, wtf do it yourself!

Most of the time they're talking I blank out and starting wonder random things "did I take a dump today?" then I get lost and a little confused.
    3.0 has more than double this

Just consider that leveling is easier now, and I got carried hard through the last two story quests by people doing their dailies. lol

Just finished 2.2 - having to go through the story has really halted my progress. It's so boring...

Alexander Savage is brutal, so much pain with a massive DPS miniboss before you even get to the real thing!

So Rep, how far in Savage have you made it? I'm definitely glad they split Alex this way; NM is fun enough provided you're not with complete tools, and it means I still get to see that story arc without having to go near Savage. Definitely not for me.

Think everyone's feeling a little bit of between-patch lull, but I'm looking forwards to a lot of the 3.1 content. We've got 3 airships on the go (one at cap, the others well on their way), plus I've capped all gatherers and crafters (w/ all Masterbook IIIs), and have BLM, AST and DRK all kitted out in a mix of Alex/Eso/Law gear - so bring on Void Ark & airship missions!

We're currently at the end of the add phase (phase 3) of A3 Savage, Living Liquid will ruin your ****ing life. 1 and 2 we've had on farm for over a month now.

Personally not a massive fan of how they've tiered it this time, as I felt like I'd seen everything inside Alexander on day 1.