User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Oh with it being worded how it was in the 14 notes I thought it was something happening across both games!

Took awhile but completed Rhapsodies of Vanadiel, final boss was a big step up in difficulty, took me 5 tries to clear it, managed to get the win today with Tobal and a few others. Really nice ending to the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by djtickle View Post
    How's the 11 > 14 Calibration event in 11?

I did it on 14 yesterday and its great. It gives a good old nudge to all the hours of

exp in the dunes on crabs!

Some great flash backs to parts of 11 that I loved so much. Good effort!
    I liked how Iroha's attacking style involved slowly auto-attacking with an occasional weapon skill every 20-30 seconds.

Some nice nostalgia hearing the old battle theme and seeing Serket again.
    Last edited by C'; 18-11-2015 at 07:04 PM.

In a case of get it while you can, the Blu-ray soundtrack "FFXI:Priceless Remembrance" is free on JP PSN for PS4 and it seems to work as along as you have plus account somewhere (strangely), been through the package myself and it 2 part thing. Part 1 draws a India Jones styled map+travel path, then follows the route showing of each area and its music or acoustics, seems to be everything that was in the original release, so nothing past Shadow Lord Mission sadly... none of the music from Zm to Adoulin makes it on.

The routes are from
    the starter nations to Jeuno
    Dunes to Buburmi via the Ferry (and pirate attack)
    Airship routes
    Xarcabard to the Throne Room.

Part 2 is static artwork set to 7/8 tracks from Rhapsodies(battle music, End Boss and 2x version of the ending theme) and the end theme to Adoulin. Artwork is mix of new and old promotional art from box collections and addons (like abyssea).

Worth a go especially for part1, and perhaps having the Ending Credits song to (which is great)
    Last edited by Tobal; 28-11-2015 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobal View Post
    In a case of get it while you can, the Blu-ray soundtrack "FFXI:Priceless Remembrance" is free on JP PSN for PS4 and it seems to work as along as you have plus account somewhere (strangely), been through the package myself and it 2 part thing. Part 1 draws a India Jones styled map+travel path, then follows the route showing of each area and its music or acoustics, seems to be everything that was in the original release, so nothing past Shadow Lord Mission sadly... none of the music from Zm to Adoulin makes it on.
    Thanks for posting this man, downloading now

Seems XI refuses to die, though it may be down whatever the mobile remake nexon was supposed to be doing going super quiet on news(Delayed?) And a small pickup in subs (which seems to mostly 14 players who have rinsed/bored of the last big update and next is long way off and more of the same), along with only developing the PC ver with the xbox and ps2 dead.

What this means is back to once a monthly updates past the original march16 update and surprisingly including new town like story quests for poplar npcs.

If your around azarenka, SE have a couple of reward events going of which nyzul isle turns the ? ? ? Items to any item in the game bar REMs. If your around for next week log on as im sure you'll have access to it, and double team.

Cool, sure I'll be on a bit next week, can give that a go.

A year of FFxi vanishes, over christmas i finished of the last step from tier 2 to 3 for burtgang

and cleared the mega boss for new Dynamis (back to good ole alliance content)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215772341