Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i keep saying man, we'll gusgen it up, i can pl on tob or healing and use 15/17 job to lync to

Comment

tickle when you can make it online?

Comment

I re-installed my PC tonight but I have it on my laptop still will nip on later or tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not planning to come back to the game but I don't expect the Seeker's of Adoulin expansion disc to be available in large numbers so I want to buy it just in case I ever decide to try the game again.

But I'm not sure what the region situation is with this now.

For previous expansions, the US Day 1 people had to make sure we purchased US versions of the add-ons. Is this still the case or did that change when our S-E accounts got migrated to proper European ones?

Basically:

Tobal, what version of the expansion are you buying for PC?

Comment

I have no idea where to buy this, but I am wondering if it will be available the same way as the smaller expansions, I bought Visions of Abysea yesterday through the SE Account Management site, maybe they will do it through that too, if it is it should give you the correct version for your account.

Comment

At the moment i haven't a clue.. my software on tobal is still US but my acc is EU(now), still not seen anywhere selling the game as download or as a disc(apart from the xbox EU version) for EU people, i thin amazon US has the PC version(download) and Xbox(disc) up.. but not checked that out myself.

i'm thinking of waiting till the people of at BG have sorted this out, its not like you can ever do much during an expassion launch other than que and wait on maintance to finish

edit --
              checking amazon.US gives

?17 for Adoulin download on PC, which will seem my best bet unless steam or SE acc site sells it, and after checking SE acc site theres nothing there but at least it lets me see what my official reg codes are.. Tobal US and Healing EU.. so i think i sort out an amazon US account and preload it.

And EU download from the official forums.. **** me SE use a ****ty way to hide everything

forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/30093-Seekers-of-Adoulin-Pre-Order-%28EU%29?p=409566#post409566

as im 100% certain i'll need this for healing, i'll try the codes on tobal first and see it works, if not then i can use them on healing.
              Last edited by Tobal; 25-03-2013, 12:21.

Comment

I bought the abyssea collection from amazon us after the whole needing to change account region thing so it should be fine to do with this.

Comment

well as long as you register your old daragon codes first then use the abyssea to adoulin codes you should be good unless you want to started from nothing.

Couldn't get the gameplanet stuff to work, some sort of server errors after i try to checkout... brought the Adoulin PC download of Amazon US, i'm hoping the d/l isn't 12gb... i'm assuming its 2gb at best as after current content is 10gb'ish.

Comment

Just logged on today for the first time in months and saw the expansion was due so thought I'd pop in here see if anyone is playing still. Not been on for ages and not sure I'll have much time going forward but might have a look around.

gor those that don't know we had our first baby 4 weeks ago so very busy right now and bed time is about 9 to actually get some kip!

Anyone had any joy downloading - amazon us says I'm not in the US so can't buy...
                    Last edited by Tsingtao; 26-03-2013, 09:31.

Comment

This might help.

You free, fast and anonymous US based web proxy server - bypass blocked websites, hide your IP address, protect your identity.

Comment

Will have to give that a try, anyone with a US account managed to buy / download.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                          Just logged on today for the first time in months and saw the expansion was due so thought I'd pop in here see if anyone is playing still. Not been on for ages and not sure I'll have much time going forward but might have a look around.

gor those that don't know we had our first baby 4 weeks ago so very busy right now and bed time is about 9 to actually get some kip!

Anyone had any joy downloading - amazon us says I'm not in the US so can't buy...
                          Grats on the baby Tsing.

As for XI, I'm slowly getting there on it, but I'm considerably behind everyone else currently playing. Managed to solo DNC from 1-49 and am now slowly grinding my WAR up but a long way to go before I hit the cap. I'll be buying the expansion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                            Will have to give that a try, anyone with a US account managed to buy / download.
                            Just log in amazon with a UK account and add a us address to your address book and use that. Pick somewhere in delaware to avoid sales tax.

Congrats on the baby too!

Comment

I can't figure out how the register the codes... they've moved it off POL and claim its on SE acc's but i can't find it on there either.. ****ing hell se..

nevermind, figured it out... was under select a service at the very start... thought you had to select the account first and at it from there... works the other way round - code then account.
                              Last edited by Tobal; 26-03-2013, 18:20.

Comment

Heh, I had the same problem when I was registering a promo code a while back. The new S-E account website isn't that great.

So what I gather from the posts so far is that there's no PC disc release and we just purchase a DL code from various sites, but there is a 360 disc version?

Comment

Working...
                                X