Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a reminder to those to get your lotto tickets before 4pm thursday...

While looking around BG for SoA news, some posted up videos to the cutscenes ove rthe years. The difference from Zilart to Toau Generals and Wotg is massive.

As always, SPOILERS!!!I did not have the time or the patience to do a video for SE's FFXI video contest but I wanted to do one anyway. So I made this video i...

Comment

Sadly I don't think I'll be back to 11. Even 14 might be a push! New and exciting things happening at home

Comment

i saw on facebook, congrats.

If you feel like passing on any HMP your holding to, i know a man that needs

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
          i saw on facebook, congrats.

If you feel like passing on any HMP your holding to, i know a man that needs
          Cheers. I have till the 25th March on my account still I will log on and have a look. Think i have about 100.

Comment

Thanks tickle! that would leave me with just under 200 to get, i might actually make it to 95 for adoulin.

Comment

Part #1 from the Seekers of Adoulin stream.Part #2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztnW7h4ACY

30 min video of someone in the new expansion city, nothing exciting but a first look at the expansion.
              Last edited by mikewl; 05-03-2013, 16:13.

Comment

These videos make me want to play 11 again after ive only just cancelled my sub. I stopped watching the video !

The new town looks great.

Comment

Another lottery, another bag of nothing.

tickle check your messages before vanish from 11 forever!

Comment

Ill log in tonight if you want and give you them plates. You about?

Comment

Any info on this expansion? Is it going to bring normality back?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                        Any info on this expansion? Is it going to bring normality back?
                        Na leveling will be forever abyssea from now on. Hopefully though it will stop it being FF11 : Gear Collector for a while

Comment

on every day after 7pm
                          Last edited by Tobal; 14-03-2013, 18:09.

Comment

anyone actually seen where we can buy adoulin from yet... SE haven't update PoL even with less that 2 weeks to go so im assume we have buy from elsewhere..

Comment

Think it's digital only, maybe you buy it directly from them.

I've not been following it too much myself, surprised it's so close to releasing. Might come back for a month or so just to check out the new content.

Comment

I'm a fair way behind on this, was hoping to have a 99job ready for Adoulin but so far I've only managed to get lvl 40 Dancer for my 62 Warrior, add to that I need Samurai too to 49, got a ways to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X