Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon.co.uk Black Friday 2012 (19th November onwards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
    Ours is so **** compared to .com darksiders again looks like a vita may be the 8.59 deal I'm probably well wrong though
    I know it's shocking really.

Have you seen their Black Friday Blu-Ray deals??

Their under $10 section is mental...

Sucker Punch for $4
    Snow White & The Huntsman $8
    Pulp Fiction $4
    DC Animated titles are mostly $8 each as well

It's ridiculous

Neil

Comment

PS Vita Assassin Creed pack, ?118, thanks very much amazon.com, that'll do for me. Also got few kid things from co.uk site too, spent around 200 on it this week so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Holio View Post
        PS Vita Assassin Creed pack, ?118, thanks very much amazon.com, that'll do for me. Also got few kid things from co.uk site too, spent around 200 on it this week so far.
        ?118 until Customs and Royal Mail have their way with you. I would be expecting to add ?30-50 on top of that easily. Amazon.com never mark down parcels it wouldn't surprise me if its valued at the rrp on the customs deceleration. Hope you get lucky though.

Comment

I wont be getting it till after Christmas, friends parents are heading over to his home for Christmas, so will have them bring it back and thus no customs to pay. I wouldnt of went for it if I didnt have somewhere to post it to in the US. Just thought I would let others know about the deal though who have a relative or friend they could send it too.

Comment

Well I dunno how good a deal it is, but resident evil 6 for 14.99 sounded good, considering its only been out a month.

Wasn't exactly selling out, unlike hitman yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
              dam i wanted a copy of indy on blu ray, maybe next time
              I don't know if this helps, but Indy box is up in 4 minutes again.

Comment

Thanks , just saw this post i am on the wait list fingers crossed

Comment

it looks like its been pierced and removed

Comment

Originally posted by concretesnail View Post
                    it looks like its been pierced and removed
                    They've removed her bully button?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                      Thanks , just saw this post i am on the wait list fingers crossed
                      Indy box will also be available today at 5:45 PM if you didn't get it.

Comment

got one yay thanks

Comment

Max Payne 3 seems to have dropped to $20 here, as has Sniper Elite v2.
                          Picked up Sleeping Dogs for $30. That'll do until tomorrow night brings the Cyber Monday deals.

Comment

well after it all i spent around ?700

bought 19 items and the most expensive by far was the Panasonic Lumix G1 camera, that was bought for me by my partner for my christmas and i was originally going to get a canon D5100, but happy with my purchase

heading into jessops tomorrow to get a new lens as well lol

so its probably a success for Amazon because i wouldnt have spent that at all if they didnt have a sale

it wasnt really much of a sale unless you were intending on actually buying that item i guess

Comment

Working...
                            X