New iPad Wi-Fi & 4G 16GB (iPad 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New iPad Wi-Fi & 4G 16GB (iPad 3)

So I've decided I would like an iPad Mini.

For sale is my iPad 3. It was purchased on October 1st from the Apple Store in Covent Garden. It's black, and is the 16GB Wi-Fi & 4G variety (RRP of ?499). It is in absolutely mint condition having only by used by me sitting on the sofa following me dropping the previous one and smashing it to pieces. It is fully boxed. The supplied accessories have never been used. I will also throw in a boxed black leather Smart Cover (RRP of ?59.99), a boxed smoke Belkin Snap Shield (RRP of ?19.99), and a spare official 30-pin USB cable.

I am currently using a Vodafone SIM, but to my knowledge it'll run a SIM card from any carrier.

Now as the iPad Mini is to be sold at ?369, my asking price is ?369 plus delivery. The price is firm, as I'm treating this as a straight swap. It's a fair price IMO. One month old goods worth ?580 for ?369.

I do also have a boxed official Apple iPad Keyboard Dock that I've been using the iPad with on my desk. Although this is not included in the price, I will sell it to the iPad buyer for the nice price of ?30.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 01-11-2012, 18:36.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Hi J0e - are you still looking to sell your iPad 3?

Comment

Working...
    X