User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Conan the Barbarian

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/253...egend-of-conan

A new Conan film is being fast tracked. The new film will dismiss the recent remake as well as the 80's sequel, instead it will serve as a true sequel to the original film. Arnie will be starring in the film as Conan, picking up after 30 years later.
    Last edited by Superman Falls; 06-02-2018 at 08:38 AM.

I haven't seen the sequel, but it seems pretty jarring to dismiss that! Even if it was pants, I don't know how you can make a new movie with the same actor and try and pretend one didn't exist.

Reboots are all well and good, but this doesn't sound right...

This sounds like what the fans have been looking for, ever since they saw a bearded Arnie sitting on this throne. After all, he did sign a 5 picture deal at the time and only completed 3 of them. Anything would be better than that crap with the pin up from Game of Thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by mekanor View Post
    I haven't seen the sequel, but it seems pretty jarring to dismiss that! Even if it was pants, I don't know how you can make a new movie with the same actor and try and pretend one didn't exist.

Reboots are all well and good, but this doesn't sound right...
    Content-wise, there is no reason to dismiss it. It's not a good movie by any means but the movie would have no effect positively or negatively on any new film.

Arnie is too old for this. Ten years ago, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by crazytaxinext View Post
    Arnie will be starring in the film as Conan, picking up after 30 years later.
    Get the **** outta here!

Brilliant, simply brilliant.

Arnie is so old it will be called 'Conan the Librarian'.

Last edited by QualityChimp; 28-01-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Right on queue QC

Channel 62? Never heard of it!