No announcement yet.

Hello from Rising Star Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, thanks for the information guys, I'll dig it out and put it on my to play pile.

As for T shirts, I have good money right here, right now for a Deadly Premonition shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
      What I've heard is this regarding Operation Darkness:

JPN and US version region locked to their respective machines.

JPN version has English subtitles though, if your machine is set to English. The translation is different to the one used/done by Atlus.

Ap].
      yes i think this is the case for the japanese version on a jap 360 - jap spoken dialogue (audio) -100% English text for dialogue and items etc

think i'll start going through the campaign again :-)

Comment

Made a nice cuppa

Comment

Where's the like button?

Comment

Lots of Cave tshirts.

Comment

Deadly Premonition shirt... a can with "The Pickles" on it
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Any chance of picking up Raiden Fighter Aces and releasing it in PAL territories?
                Yeah Raiden Fighter Aces & Raiden IV in a double pack on Xbox360 for PAL that's what we all want to see. RSG marketing guy talk to some of the producers and make it happen.

Comment

waddup,

I suggested the same as you Guts! Plain white T and a nice, sharp, red rsg star on the front. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I think it's going to be either a deadly prem or a Virtue's Last Reward design as they are both up and coming titles. I think a cave tshirt would be pretty awesome too... might have a look online....

Sweet coffee evilthecatuk, clear as a crisp spring morning. FK in the coffee

Samuel

Comment

Can I ask.... At your offices, is it a disciplinary offence to avoid playing Deadly Premonition?

My Deadly Premonition review 11/10

Comment

to the op

i dont think rsg are doing a very good job of promoting under defeat on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                        to the op

i dont think rsg are doing a very good job of promoting under defeat on the website.
                        Hardly that necessary,

The only people who are likely to buy it are shooter fans who know about the pal release already (and most off those will have already played it to death on import), or those who want to take a punt supporting rsg in their localization work.
                        Last edited by dvdx2; 13-10-2012, 17:24.

Comment

Please localize Instant Brain!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            Hardly that necessary,

The only people who are likely to buy it are shooter fans who know about the pal release already (and most off those will have already played it to death on import), or those who want to take a punt supporting rsg in their localization work.
                            I'd say that if you have a website you would load it up with the products you are selling? No?

Reason I brought this up is that my brother is a shooter fan, and had no idea this was coming out this month (when I asked him to buy it for my birthday). He went to check on the RSG website and found no sign of it.

Comment

Senko no Ronde DUO. Okay? Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                                I'd say that if you have a website you would load it up with the products you are selling? No?

Reason I brought this up is that my brother is a shooter fan, and had no idea this was coming out this month (when I asked him to buy it for my birthday). He went to check on the RSG website and found no sign of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X