No announcement yet.

Wii U- worst launch line up ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel better about it after yesterdays playtime and on reflection its not a great launch but likely not the worst. Not seen numbers but it seems like preorders seem to be going okay and Ive seen plenty peeps in my local store having one put aside. Buying a Nintendo console pretty much goes hand in hand with it being a second console and Im mostly getting one because I dont know if Ill be able to down the line however Im not so worried about it anymore as it feels like aill enjoy it more than I have my Wii

Comment

Have cancelled preorder from Game, thought it a bit expensive with Christmas nigh. Will be hoping for a rapid price cut from Nintendo in the new year, along with a few more top games...will then look to pick one up.

Comment

Hype seems to have died off with the Wii U again since the big launch day and price announcement.

It's probably cos of the lack of decent 1st party titles and exclusives at launch that there's nothing to talk about that's already been said.

Comment

Is it overpiced in todays market im not so sure, i just got th 5th gen i pod touch today and that was ?249 minimum and goes to over ?300, im not sure of the value of it compared to a nice new shiny nintendo console under my TV, i reckon i will find that a better investment that the i pod touch

Comment

Working...
          X