The Thread of Custom OST Perversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Thread of Custom OST Perversion

So then lady and gentlemen, how to you defile your game by playing music that has absolutely no connection to the game but more to so to something else, especially a competitor.

For example, I'm planning to play Ridge Racer Unbounded with the F-Zero GX OST as my background

Anyone do anything similar?

In your case I would just play Ridge Racer 6 or 7. Then you wont need to swap the music!

Otherwise no I don't tend to do that.

Comment

Customised soundtracks of funk work a lot better in racing games for me!

The Interstate 76 soundtrack played in the background whilst on NFS: Hot Pursuit, for example.

Does anybody know if Driver: San Francisco lets you have your own playlists?

Comment

Never done this!

Comment

I was thinking about this with the 'Tekken Tunes' mode in TTT2 - was going to replace every stage's music with Guile's theme but then realised I would probably go mad.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            I was thinking about this with the 'Tekken Tunes' mode in TTT2 - was going to replace every stage's music with Guile's theme but then realised I would probably go mad.
            Plugging the Tekken 2 soundtrack into TTT2 would probably make me want to play the game.

Comment

On my second playthrough of Silent Hill, when I got to the later sections of the game, I put on nice happy music any time I played. Meant I could play it in more than five minute bursts without cacking my pants.

Aside from that... not sure. There was one early PS1 rally driving game that had some of the most godawful game music I had ever heard. Think I made that more bearable by turning off the music and putting on some 80s classics.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                The Interstate 76 soundtrack played in the background whilst on NFS: Hot Pursuit, for example.
                Did exactly the same thing with Hot Pursuit. God, that soundtrack was dire.

If I'm playing some Tokyo Highway Challenge I usually put my headphones on and listen to a podcast.

Skeptics Guide ftw! ;p

Comment

I played WipEout HD with the original WipEout 1 and 2 soundtracks.

Doesn't really count, does it

Comment

At one point I had the last Franz Ferdinand album ripped to my Xbox whilst playing Banjo Kazooie NnB. Now there are a couple of songs where the mental connection is too strong and I always think of BK

Comment

I might play Tokyo Jungle with Gangnam Style on in the background...

Comment

I play GT5 with the MSR soundtrack.

Comment

I used to play Nerf Arena with Linkin Park's first album in the disc drive.

Comment

Duran Duran's greatest hits was always the traditional soundtrack to when my mum and I were battling it out on Pokemon Puzzle League on the N64.

Comment

Working...
                            X