Anticipating: October 2012 - Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipating: October 2012 - Part 1

Another month and we begin to head into the Xmas rush. Here are the first batch of games from the first of 3 polls as the number of games being released increases. These are being released but not necessarily in your home territory and dates may move.

Which will you be buying?

Code of Princess - Nintendo 3DS
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Spy Hunter - Nintendo 3DS and Playstation Vita
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Project X Zone - Nintendo 3DS

Skylanders Giants - Multiplatform

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - Nintendo 3DS
    Nintendo Life -- Check out a young Herschel Layton in this trailer for Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, coming to Nintendo 3DS in November. Find out mo...

Lego Lord of the Rings - Multiplatform
    CGRtrailers, from Classic Game Room®, presents the 2012 Gamescom trailer for LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS. LEGO The Lord of the Rings is from TT Games and WB G...

Pokemon Black/White 2 - Nintendo DS
    Capturing All The Legendary Pokemon.Uxie: 22:10Mesprit: 1:34:55Azelf: 2:01:06Latios: 1:24:37Zekrom: 2:56:30

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Multiplatform
    We sit down with City Interactive at this year's E3 to find out the lastest on Sniper Ghost Warrior 2.

Dishonored - Multiplatform
    See the first bit of gameplay from the highly anticipated Dishonored!Catch more videos and breaking news from E3 2012 at GameTrailers:http://www.gametrailers...

WRC3 - Multiplatform
    WRC 3 is looking pretty slick, especially in this Spain gameplay.

X Com: Enemy Unknown - Multiplatform

Doom 3: BFG Edition
    To celebrate QuakeCon 2012, we've just released a new trailer for DOOM 3 BFG Edition -- 'The Lost Mission'. Return to Mars and face off against the forces o...

007 Legends
    Code of Princess
    0%
    Spy Hunter
    0%
    Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
    0%
    Project X Zone
    0%
    Skylanders Giants
    0%
    Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
    0%
    Lego Lord of the Rings
    0%
    Pokemon Black/White 2
    0%
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
    0%
    Dishonored
    0%
    WRC3
    0%
    X-Com: Enemy Unknown
    0%
    Doom 3: BFG Edition
    0%
    007 Legends
    0%

How the hell has that dire WRC game made it to a 3rd version?

Comment

I'm going to likely go for Dishonored out of this list, I've got my eye on 007 Legends and Doom 3 but I might wait till a lull for those.

Comment

Code of Boobies to be sure.

Comment

Code of Princess and I'm still not set on Toki to Towa.

Comment

WRC3 if it's region free (to play on my US box).

Comment

Project Cross Zone has been on preorder with Amiami for months
              Commence Project Jiggle!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                WRC3 if it's region free (to play on my US box).
                To be fair I watched the video and it does look a lot better than the shocking first two games. Have to try the demo you mentioned.

Comment

Finally, some new games are being released!

I'll be picking up WRC3 & Doom BFG Edition but I'll hold off intill reviews for WRC3 and will wait to see if they've done anything to the ports of Ultimate Doom & Doom II before splashing the cash.

Comment

Doom 3 BFG Edition is a must. Very interested to see what they do with the Lost Missions and if the gravity gun (or 'the Grabber' in id land) makes an appearance.

Watched the trailer for 007 Legends. Four missions? that's going to be a short game.

Comment

There's going to be another 2 films included with the current 4 announced ones, as far as I can tell there's 3-4 missions per film

Comment

Working...
                      X