Bordersdown Tokyo Game Show 2012 meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bordersdown Tokyo Game Show 2012 meet

I was wondering if any of the Japanese based forumites are considering a trip to TGS this year? If so, might be a good idea to get a group of us together? While I am firmly in the retro gaming camp these days would be a cool day out and I wouldn't mind checking out the Wii-u and having a few beers!

Arada is going on behalf of Bordersdown I hope.

Comment

That time of the year again?

I'm working the weekend it's on sadly otherwise I would have gone.

Comment

Most underwelming TGS ever? I have a few friends working the Capcom booth so will head down with a few guys from work but it really does seem to be lacking in big news and releases this year?

Comment

Perhaps that next one will be in Second Life. Then everyone can turn up and try the games.

Comment

Yeah, pretty underwhelming with the only big news I could see was the new PS3 which everyone knew about anyway. Put a few pictures up (mainly of the girls) on my blog if anyone is interested - http://dreamcastgaga.blogspot.jp/

Comment

Nice little blog, was there any more game information about handheld phantasy star?

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate any feedback at all!

As for PSO, I didn't really notice much differences between the handheld but I only tried the vita version. They were just showing some new trailers of PSO each system. Everything looked really smooth though and I like how they have kept the graphics similar to the first game while also still making them modern. Played really nicely though and I will be downloading the PC version at the weekend once I get a bit of time.

Comment

Subbed to your blog. Did you bag a sega bag?

Comment

Thanks Charlesr, I did but unfortunately I lost it later in the evening after we went for drinks.....

Thumbs up to Sega though for making the effort, no one else seemed to do so.

Comment

Working...
                    X