Gunhound EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunhound EX

Siliconera reports that G.rev are porting Armored Soldier Gunhound from PC to the PSP and renaming it as Gunhound EX. Apparently it's due for a standard/deluxe UMD release in Japan this December but I haven't seen anywhere allowing pre-orders just yet.

It's very much in the vein of the Assault Suits series, which is fantastic news. There are doujin games like Gigantic Army available on PC but the PSP seems like an ideal platform for the genre. Hopefully there'll be a Western PSN release so more of us can experience it on the Vita's lovely OLED screen.

Play-Asia now have the standard and limited editions available for pre-order. So far the only news I've found about the limited edition is that it comes with a soundtrack CD but I'd assume that there's more content to be revealed, given the large price gap between both versions.

(Mods, I'm assuming that Skimlinks will convert the above to affiliate links for the site.)

Comment

Bump!
      Missed the Japanese-only release for the PSP?
      Fear not, Steam and Playism (a digital distribution platform full of doujin games...argh, an other place where spend too much money) will feature GunHound EX in the near future, fully translated to English (not that the game really needed an explanation), and if bought on Playism, it will be DRM free and with a Steam key.
      I'm actually tempted to buy this again, it's so much better than Gigantic Army.
      Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 25-04-2014, 21:30.

Comment

It's out on Playism for 10 US dollars. Go and get it.

Comment

Working...
        X