No announcement yet.

Steam Summer Sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flash sales are like deja vu. It's all on some kind of loop.

Comment

That was my beef yesterday. Everything keeps getting recycled.

With previous steam sales, that's only happened on the last day and only with the most popular deals.

Comment

Gutted. I bought Burnout Paradise:Ultimate Boxset for ?4.99 but it won't boot because I get a "failed to contact key server" message. Which means they don't have enough keycodes to go around, but they still took my money.

It's ridiculous because I could have downloaded an illegal version, cracked it and be playing it by now.

They don't even give you a clue on how long to wait now.

Comment

Well that was quite a disappointing sale bar a couple of great deals that I wasn't particularly interested in, mainly the GTA franchise offer. On the last day though I did pick up SPAZ which I'm really enjoying and it's great to see the makers of the game being active on forums

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
            More tripe on today's offerings. Hell, Limbo looks like it'll probably appear in an Indie Bundle Infact I seem to recall getting that as part of a one-penn...I mean a set your own price bundle deal.
            Yeah it was because that's how I got it.

I picked up Railworks: Train Simulator 2012 Deluxe for $3.99 and Evochron Mercenary for $6.24 so I'm content.

Comment

You liking Evochron Kryss? I thought it looked alright and nearly went for it too.

Comment

I picked up Worms Crazy Golf, Time Gentleman Please, Audiosurf & a few others.

Lovin WOrms CG (even if it is pretty simples )

Comment

Borderlands GOTY is currently ?5 on Steam and you can play it for free at the moment if you want to try it out

Comment

Working...
                  X