Steam Summer Sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steam Summer Sale...

Usually the last Thursday in June so likely to start today (28th June). Post bargains here if and when they appear.

Not part of the summer sale, but the midweek madness sale is LA Noire for ?4.99 or ?6.29 with all the DLC content.

L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. This complete edition of L.A. Noire includes the complete original game and all previously released downloadable content.

Comment

Well, this thread is one huge fail.

See you again next week

Comment

Everyone and their mum seems to think it starts today, hope so. I need Worms Reloaded cheap

Comment

Bordersdown really needs some kind of "Hall of Fame" archive, where all the best threads ever could be put for posterity

Comment

Holy crap, I've got seven games downloading to try and get those Steam Sauna points for today's challenges! Hoping to get enough points to get Skyrim for $5 - looks like I might be able to do that today. Already had Dawn of War II installed, so getting the achievement for making an army dressed all in pink only took a minute - 25 Sauna Points, blam! Also picked up $4 Spore and $6.24 Batman: Arkham City from today's Daily Deals.

It's a shame that the Steam sale this year isn't available to the UK - is that the first time this has happened? Can none of you see it at all?

Or am I just pulling your legs?

Comment

Originally posted by PenguinJim View Post
              Holy crap, I've got seven games downloading to try and get those Steam Sauna points for today's challenges! Hoping to get enough points to get Skyrim for $5 - looks like I might be able to do that today. Already had Dawn of War II installed, so getting the achievement for making an army dressed all in pink only took a minute - 25 Sauna Points, blam! Also picked up $4 Spore and $6.24 Batman: Arkham City from today's Daily Deals.

It's a shame that the Steam sale this year isn't available to the UK - is that the first time this has happened? Can none of you see it at all?

Or am I just pulling your legs?

I was totally up for Skyrim for $5 when I read that post

Comment

I totally ****ing ready for the Steam sale, bring it on. If it doesn't occur FSW, i'm eating your babies.

Comment

Some Indie developer (sorry can't remember which one) was told the release of their game was being moved to early august due to the sale, which would correspond to a sale starting mid July, perhaps the 12th.

Comment

Oh dear. I may have to use my powers for bad and delete this thread to cover my tracks.

Comment

Last year's summer sale started the first week of July, so probably worth keeping open.

Comment

Previous summer sales have started on the last Thursday in June. 2010 was the 24th June (http://store.steampowered.com/news/3985/), 2011 was 30th (http://store.steampowered.com/news/5761/).

July 5th seems unlikely since the 4th is a US holiday and several of the existing specials don't expire until the 9th or later.

Comment

I have started putting stuff into Wish list as it tracks quite well all in one place.
                          Don't think I will go too crazy with this sale, I already own a LOT of stuff that I have wanted so will check my wish list and see what that brings.

Comment

IT BEGINS!
                            Space Ark is a fun arcade/puzzle game with a hint of retro arcade flavour; inspired by classic arcade games of the late 80s, such as Rainbow Island, Bubble Bobble and Arkanoid. With your crack team of animal ‘Arkonauts’, you have escaped your once peaceful solar system, which has been shattered by a wandering black hole, and are now...

Comment

Die!!

Comment

Working...
                              X