No announcement yet.

Budget/Rated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, those Kawasaki Quad and Yamaha MotoX games look horrible. The jump physics in the latter especially looks like the purposefully wanted to stop it being fun.

Comment

I think I've got the Quad Bike one somewhere

Comment

Game 063 - Urban Extreme
        Playstation 2, PC, WII - Description:
        "This is the super-charged wild racing world of Urban Extreme - you'll be racing huge V8 powered super cars and chunky off-road army vehicles, bouncy beach bugs and suped-up rally cars. Take to the streets, and try to stay on the road, as you zoom around the suburbs at break-neck speeds.Urban Extreme utilises an ultra-realistic physics system to ensure every bump, nudge, crash and crunch during the race affects your vehicle as it should. Get a corner wrong, or crash into another vehicle, and you skid, slip, flip or take to the air as any car in the real world might!
        Race well and claim victory against your opponents to earn prize money, which you can use to unlock extra secret vehicles, each with their own handling dynamic and strengths and weakness on the road.
        Urban Extreme allows you to play against a friend, in single races, or you can go it alone in Time Trial, giving you the opportunities to search out the racing line and learn how fast each corner can be taken!"

Comment

I love this thread and appreciate the work you're putting into this (especially now you're married!), but can we ease off on the racing games?

We've had a racing game for pretty much every form of transport you can think of and it's making it look like the last gen's equivalent of zombies was racing games!

Don't mean to offend or be rude, but some of the more unusual suggestions have been really interesting and I've nearly picked up a couple of your suggestions already.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

No problem, there's a load of racers in the bank which I'll pepper in there but try to space them out. There seems to be a handful of (now defunct) companies which I'm guessing built a racing engine and then cranked out several games a year using the same framework so there's loads of them. What I might do is a max limit of 2 racers a week. Tomorrow isn't a racer

Comment

Game 064 - Battlestar Galactica
              Playstation 2, Xbox - Description:
              "Battlestar Galactica delivers a compelling and immersive space-action experience as players move seamlessly between stunning cinematics and epic space battles against the insidious, mechanical Cylons. Fight the powerful Cylons in epic space battles utilising advanced tactics and an arsenal of weaponry, including the greatest weapon mankind ever conceived--the Battlestar Galactica itself."

Comment

Game 065 - Imabikisou Kaimeihen
                Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3 - Description:
                " Imabikisou Kaimeihen is a visual novel developed by Chunsoft for thePlayStation 3. It is the first visual novel to be released on a seventh generation console. The game imagery consists mostly of static or animated photographs, though live-action clips scattered throughout."

Comment

Game 066 - Monster 4x4: World Circuit
                  Nintendo Wii, Xbox - Description:
                  "Steer the Wii towards more driving action as giant monster trucks fly through the air with the greatest of ease and then crash flaming barrels into their opponents when they land."

Comment

Game 067 - SPRayNintendo Wii - Description:" Perform gravity-defying moves as you spray, stick, and slide your way through challenging puzzles"

Comment

Game 068 - Raceway: Drag and Stock Racing
                      Playstation 2 - Description:
                      " Fire up your engines and get ready to tear up the track in the world's fastest and most dangerous of all motorsports!"

Comment

Game 069 - Air Raid 3
                        " Air Raid 3 is a Shoot-'Em-Up game, developed and published by Phoenix Games, which was released in Europe in 2004"

Comment

Game 070 - Kaido Racer 2
                          " Kaidō Battle*(街道バトル) is a*racing *video game *series for the*PlayStation 2 created by the*Japanese *video game developer*Genki . They are focused on*Touge racing and heavily centered on*drifting . The franchise currently has three games, with two of them being released in*North America *under the*Tokyo Xtreme Racer banner by*Crave Entertainment , being called "Tokyo Xtreme Racer: DRIFT."

Comment

Kaido games are very good. Pity I am terrible at them.

Comment

Next weeks first game is one I remember and a turn into the world of film licenses

Comment

That Kaido game looks great!

I really fancy playing a drifting game and will get Driver: San Francisco at some point.

Are there any 360 games like this Kaido drift one? Or PS3,I suppose. I'm a bit put off the Initial D games as they're only in Japanese and are still fairly pricey.

Comment

Working...
                                X