No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XV (PS3 & Wii-U) - Rumor for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy 15's release date has been narrowed down to 2016, 10 years after it first broke cover in its initial guis…

2016 release narrowed down

Comment

I'm getting angry now. What a bunch of meaningless waffle from a band of worthless tosspots. What, you STILL haven't had enough time to get the game out the door? Piss off to Mars you ugly **** stains!

Comment

It's pathetic how they are dragging this out. Perhaps they need to stop focus on trying to make the best looking game on the market and just make quality rpgs again. It didn't work with XIII, three times!

Comment

Final Fantasy 15 is getting an all-new Royal Edition which bundles together all of the pre-existing DLC as well as intr…

Royal Edition hits console and more importantly PC on 6th March

Comment

I finished this the other day. I pretty much knew nothing of this game, I got the Royal version for free (either from PS5 collection or PS Plus, can't remember). Anyway I only decided to play it after being so pumped on FFVII Remake.

I actually enjoyed it a lot, I had no issues with hanging out fighting camping fishing and exploring with my best bois. Combat (once I found out you can control other party members!) was ok, it could have been more dynamic I suppose. I never really got on with the dodge mechanic apart from just holding down the button I suppose you can make the argument about attacking being pretty one dimensional (I am sympathetic to that view) but the skills and warp system made it a little more exciting and interactive. Not the worst combat system in the world that's for sure.

I liked the monster designs, some of them looked fantastic, the world was too big and traversal on foot was an absolute ball ache. I only did it for the trophy to be honest. I really liked exploring the first area but then after it opened up I got bored pretty quick and just got Ignis to drive everywhere and I used chocobos only a little bit. I opted out on a LOT of side activities, I only did the ones I needed to to get the best upgraded weapons and accessories. I also did 2 DLC (Gladio and Prompto) will do Ignis when I get a chance. Oh tried to fight Omega at level 79 and got my arse handed to me, as much I enjoyed the game I cannot see me grinding to level 99 to beat it.

I really liked the last chapter, I thought it was done well, liked the older versions especially Noct thought his character arc was quite good. it was suitably emotional in my view. As for my boys, Gladio was my fave I like playing as him in combat, His last move you get from the DLC was epic.

Overall I had no idea what the F was going on for most of the story, still have no idea about the motivations of the empire why they invaded. The bad dude was suitably bad but everything else I honestly had no idea why things happened. I probably snoozed through some of the cut scenes tbh.

It was nowhere near as good as remake and honestly I cannot remember the last main FF I played (it was the really linear on with Lightning and I dropped it pretty quick) but it was good enough and fun enough for me to play to the end and platinum.

I've got Crisis Core to play but am FF'd out for the time being, I'll hit that closer to when Rebirth is released next year.

Comment

Working...
            X