User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sony Trinitron KV-14T1U

Hi, has anybody had one of these before? I was thinking about getting one for my PS1, and I can get it for cheap. How is this TV set for games on older systems such as this?

It's a fantastic set. I still have one at my parents that I'll be picking up when we move somewhere bigger.

I used it for my Super Famicom, Mega Drive, PC Engine, Neo Geo, PS1 & PS2 and the picture was superb, especially through RGB.

The one you are taliing about is the same as this:

Right?
    Last edited by Colin; 16-11-2010 at 05:29 PM.

I hope this isn't just a way of you posting your ebay listing on the forum, so i've replaced your link with a pic of the same model you mention.
    Last edited by Colin; 16-11-2010 at 05:30 PM.

No, I wouldn't do that since I'm thinking about buying one lol, not selling it. But sorry about that anyway.

I just wanted to confirm with FamiDude that we were taling about the same TV. Now I just await his response.

No worries mate, just looked a little iffy two posts in. The pic will make it easier for you to get your answer from Famidude anyway.

yeah, that's the model. Only thing you will have to look out for is the image being pushed over to one side, but there is already a thread on here that can sort you out with that little problem.

Ah. I saw that one but wasn't so sure that what was said there would apply to this set.
    Last edited by Elijahone; 16-11-2010 at 06:38 PM.