No announcement yet.

Loads of cheap pre owned games on Game and Gamestation's websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just managed to grab a brand new copy of Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition for the 360 for a tenner off the website. Nice.

Comment

Castlevania : something something something ps3 ltd edition ?2.98 new on the website - bought it using the ?2.99 worth of points I had on my card.
      Last edited by Brad; 09-03-2012, 09:00.

Comment

Is there much activity in store or is it mainly online?

Comment

I picked the carcass with my left over points yesterday. Got Bulletstorm and Operation red river.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixofMars View Post
            I picked the carcass with my left over points yesterday. Got Bulletstorm and Operation red river.

HAHAH I don't know why but 'picked the carcass' made me burst out laughing.

Comment

Been round the stores in Manc and it's pretty much a waste of time. Interestingly, they're all now running on skeleton staffing too. There's very little in store, if they survive long enough it'll be interesting to see what their plan is for April, by next week it'll be a chain of empty shelves. All I picked up was Kinect Adventures for 48p

Comment

Quite busy in my local, got 5 ps3 games and a ps eye for just shy of ?20

Comment

Picked up PS3 80Gb ?100, 360 Slim ?130.

Gave me 70 for my 120Gb elite. Pretty impressed.

It looked like all games were on sale apart from vita, but have all games i want atm. Apart from 98p Band hero which i got for the wife

Comment

I'm hoping ours will have reduced Killzone 2 to 48p today as they were all marked at a tenner yesterday. Only ever played one level of it on my girlfriends brothers PS3 but should probably do it before I crack on with KZ3...

Comment

PS Move double charging station - 48p

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                        I'm hoping ours will have reduced Killzone 2 to 48p today as they were all marked at a tenner yesterday. Only ever played one level of it on my girlfriends brothers PS3 but should probably do it before I crack on with KZ3...
                        Should be there was about 50 in mine all 48p

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                          Picked up PS3 80Gb ?100, 360 Slim ?130.

Gave me 70 for my 120Gb elite. Pretty impressed.

It looked like all games were on sale apart from vita, but have all games i want atm. Apart from 98p Band hero which i got for the wife
                          That's probably fair when you consider that any hardware you buy will may well be without anywhere to return it to in a couple of months if the doomsayers have their way

Comment

Also, mate picked up FIFA 11 for 98p and they gave him a new, sealed copy.

Comment

The best moneymaker I have seen (if you care I couldn't be bothered) is Infamous 2 ?8 (trades at ?14 @ cex) or PS3 eye camera 98p (trades at ?5 @ Cex or Hmv)

Comment

PS3 Castlevania CE is back up to ?49.99 now but my order is still unshipped at ?2.98. Hmm...

Comment

Working...
                                X