X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the future is more stressful?

Comment

The third and final trailer:

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 16-04-2014, 05:42.

Comment

This looks weird, on the one hand you've got the first class cast but I cant put my finger on it, theres the stench of Singer around them. Cant say I'm hyped for this, it just doesnt look as epic as it should do. Singer still doesnt look like he can do "action"

Comment

Yeah, it looks much more like the first batch of X-Men movies to me than First Class and that's not a good thing. But... this trailer does look better than most of the other trailers and if it's not a total mess of characters it might not be bad. I am so utterly tired of Jackman's Wolverine though and some of the shots scream green screen room.

Comment

Definitely the best trailer for me, i really didn't like the dark tones of the other ones especially the first one.

Sentinel designs look like garbage.

Comment

I knew this fukker was dodgy, he's flipping one cosmetic surgery away from getting cat face.

Comment

I dunno, for every celeb story like this that's true there's a dozen that are made up cash grabs. The history timing sure is dodgy. There's probably so many underagers pretending to be older that it's an easy blind spot to get caught out with too. It's one that the brain immediately can imagine because it's no secret how dodgy parts of Hollywood are but as the FBI have already shot down part of his story I'm already feeling this is a cash grabber rather than a real claim.

Comment

Yep, I agree. Until there is more to it, I'm at innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Well he raped Scott summers pretty hard anyway.

Comment

Oh dear, I know its only one review but this sums up all my fears for the movie.

When utilized as a movie plot device, time travel has the ability to do a great many things. It can refresh an ailing franchise, introduce new characters, and even establish an alternate timeline...

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                        Oh dear, I know its only one review but this sums up all my fears for the movie.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/21/57...re-past-review
                        And yet currently its Rotten Tomatoes rating is 95% .. I know that doesn't mean anything as such but its still a pretty good score so far.

Convinced that mutants pose a threat to humanity, Dr. Bolivar Trask (Peter Dinklage) develops the Sentinels, enormous robotic weapons that can detect a mutant gene and zero in on that person. In the 21st century, the Sentinels have evolved into highly efficient killing machines. With mutants now facing extinction, Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) volunteers to go back in time and rally the X-Men of the past to help change a pivotal moment in history and thereby save their future.

Empire gave it 4 / 5 and I generally agree with them on their reviews, so I am hoping for a decent flick.

Comment

Yup, so far everything I've read has said this is great as long as you're familiar with the previous 6 films. My second planned Saturday viewing

Comment

I know some people who went to a preview screening (WHY WASN'T I INVITED?!!) and they have said nothing but positive things. Genuinely suprised as I still think the trailers look pretty pants but, on positive word, I'm beginning to think maybe I shouldn't miss this.

Comment

I'm seeing this tonight, but I can't keep track of which Marvel films I have and haven't seen and which ones are in the same universe!

I've seen the first X-Men, but all it remember was Magneto lifting up a submarine.
                              That's not very good is it?

Comment

Yeah, saw it tonight and loved it!

Great story and cast.

Didn't see any trailers or read anything about it, so it was all fresh for me.

Favourite part, for me, was Quicksilver doing his thing, which was an awesome scene that made the most of the 3D and was really funny to boot.

This really should appeal to the fans of the films, comics and even people who've had experience of neither (but you'll get more from it if you have).

Comment

Working...
                                X