PS Vita Best Price Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
    I noticed that Game are now selling the Starter Pack for ?20... I thought pre-orders got this for free?
    Isn't the pre-order pack the thing with the PSN discount voucher, Home tat and Frobisher Says app?

Comment

My package from shopto gave me over 23 quid in credit so mass effect will be 15 quid, they were still the best deal with the cash back I could work out
      Last edited by charlesr; 18-02-2012, 11:47.

Comment

Zavvi have F1 2011 for ?24.99
        Buy F1 2011 from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Comment

@ Zavvi
          Reality Fighters ?19.95

@ Amazon
          Reality Fighters ?17.99

@ Shopto
          Army Corps of Hell ?19.85

Well I pretty much cancelled everything >_< I need to find out what I actually want, I know I'm not gonna play on it that much so 2-3 games will do. Zavvi aren't letting me cancel Reality Fighters tho... dunno what to do about that.

Has anyone used Sainsbury's Entertainment before? What's their delivery like? Are prices the same in store?
          Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 18-02-2012, 15:17.

Comment

I pre-ordered a copy of Lumines from coolshop earlier...

Shop from an amazing range of games and consoles, home decor, lifestyle accessories, tech, toys and beauty products. Great deals. Always.

It's only ?22.97 and I've used them before and they've been ok.

I've only pre-ordered from them twice before and both games have come early so I'm hoping I'll get Lumines on or before wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Catmoo View Post
              I pre-ordered a copy of Lumines from coolshop earlier...

Shop from an amazing range of games and consoles, home decor, lifestyle accessories, tech, toys and beauty products. Great deals. Always.

It's only ?22.97 and I've used them before and they've been ok.

I've only pre-ordered from them twice before and both games have come early so I'm hoping I'll get Lumines on or before wednesday
              Cheers for the heads up on that. I see they have Vita Rayman for ?23.98 too which is best price I have seen

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                My package from shopto gave me over 23 quid in credit so mass effect will be 15 quid, they were still the best deal with the cash back I could work out
                I just had a look to see if it would be better for me but amazon's still better. The lumines package would get me ?8 ish back so it'd be ?210 delivered for my vita + lumines, I'd need to stick a card on top of that though and that's ?30 to match amazon's 8gb. My amazon order is ?227. That'd work out at around ?240.

Comment

8gb isn't enough , I bought 4 games and 16 gb card o shop to we're the best

Comment

Hm. I'm thinking I might actually. Shopto will probably get it to me on tuesday too. And I can just use the points for Mass Effect 3.

Edit: Amazon order cancelled, shopto order placed. Ends up costing me ?15 more due to the ?5 off voucher for escape plan. Not bad for 2x the space.
                    Last edited by charlesr; 20-02-2012, 20:51.

Comment

GAME finally have there prices in, I only got 3G prices as thats what I have pre-ordered.

3G + Fifa = ?299.99

3G + Fifa + Uncharted = ?339.99

3G + Fifa + Uncharted + 8Gb + ?10 PSN Credit = ?349.99 (I double checked this and they assured me it was right?)
                      Last edited by charlesr; 20-02-2012, 20:51.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                        GAME finally have there prices in, I only got 3G prices as thats what I have pre-ordered.

3G + Fifa = ?299.99

3G + Fifa + Uncharted = ?339.99

3G + Fifa + Uncharted + 8Gb + ?10 PSN Credit = ?349.99 (I double checked this and they assured me it was right?)
                        Were they the only bundles you were told as you wanted Fifa & Uncharted? Or was that all they're offering.

The ?350 offer isn't bad I must say! Of course I'd have to want FIFA though

Comment

Apparently Gamestation have two bundle offers (for the more sensible wifi version at least), Vita + Uncharted for ?260, and Vita + Uncharted + 8GB memory card + ?10 PSN voucher for ?300. Plus there's 6 games you can buy at the same time for ?25 - Fifa, UMVC 3, Rayman... and I think the other 3 were Lumines, VT4 and either MNR or Wipeout.

So I suspect that last Game offer is wrong and it's ?350 without Fifa.

Comment

Originally posted by Catmoo View Post
                            Were they the only bundles you were told as you wanted Fifa & Uncharted? Or was that all they're offering.

The ?350 offer isn't bad I must say! Of course I'd have to want FIFA though
                            They said thats all they are doing. I'm not interested in fifa.
                            I hope GAME are doing the 25 notes deal id take some of that.

Comment

Virtua Tennis, Formula 1, FIFA and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 are all ?25 when bought with the console.

ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                Virtua Tennis, Formula 1, FIFA and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 are all ?25 when bought with the console.

ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                THIS!

Comment

Working...
                                X