User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 187
  1. #21
    Not sure when these game.co.uk deals showed up but must have been in the last week.

    Vita (Wifi) + Uncharted + 4gb memory card - ?270.

    Vita (Wifi) + Wipeout or Modnation or Everybody's Gold or Katamari + 4gb memory card - ?260.

    Not saving much but better than nothing, pretty much like a free 4gb card.

  2. #22
    I would go with them in a shot if they offered the same kind of deals on the 3G unit.It just seems strange why they don't.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by djtickle View Post
    Not sure when these game.co.uk deals showed up but must have been in the last week.

    Vita (Wifi) + Uncharted + 4gb memory card - ?270.

    Vita (Wifi) + Wipeout or Modnation or Everybody's Gold or Katamari + 4gb memory card - ?260.

    Not saving much but better than nothing, pretty much like a free 4gb card.
    Does anyone know whether the same deal is available in store?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by geldra View Post
    Does anyone know whether the same deal is available in store?
    Nope I was going to get one for the missus but no deals in the store

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by djtickle View Post
    Vita (Wifi) + Wipeout or Modnation or Everybody's Gold or Katamari + 4gb memory card - ?260.
    That deal more than pays for itself :-)

    Some decent deals seem to be cropping up but I also want the 3G version.

  6. #26
    Just tried Asda and Tesco, Asda have preorders up now but no bundles.
    Wifi ?229.99
    3G ?279.99
    4gig card ?14.99
    Reality Fighters/Little Deviants ?23
    Wipeout/Unit 13/Everybody's Golf/Modnation ?30
    Uncharted ?38
    Even with a friend's 10% discount it's not looking great.

    Tesco didn't even know what it was... including their "tech team".

  7. #27
    ?213.99 from zavvi outlet on eBay

  8. #28
    Tesco Entertainment have it online for 219.99 with the pre-order pack. With cashback from TopCashBack or QuidCo (note: shouldn't be relied on but I've never had a problem with Tesco) the price comes down to around ?203.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by sofasurfer View Post
    I would go with them in a shot if they offered the same kind of deals on the 3G unit.It just seems strange why they don't.
    The 3G version is the idiot edition from what I can gather, so they must figure the idiots don't need extra enticement.

  10. #30

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •