No announcement yet.

(Touch My) Katamari Damacy No-Vita [PSV]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a ?8 discount code for the digital copy of the game if anyone wants it. I've got the retail copy so don't need it. just drop me a pm and ill send you the code. Adios.

Comment

Code has now gone

Comment

Anyone got any idea where you redeem the code for this? I got the code from the generous co-b but I can't seem to figure out where to use it

Comment

http://www.namcobandaigames.eu/psvita/ ?

Comment

Vita fever is encouraging me to download this with the ?8 off code...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
              Vita fever is encouraging me to download this with the ?8 off code...
              I just did, thanks for the link Mr M0by!

Comment

standard Katamari experience for me. Get all pissy with the timed levels...buy Eternal mode then love aimlessly rolling around

one gripe tho...the draw in of the graphics is horrendous, some things literally appear as you are about to roll them up!!

also....the splash screen says DLC 1 is available now but all thats in the store is music packs and fan damacys? or am I being thick?
                speaking of music, as usual the tunes are brilliant! (imo)

Comment

Namco must be raking it in with these cross over money off vouchers, I have caved and am downloading it now (to see how quickly a retail release downloads to the unit itself of course, strictly for research purposes).

Looking forward to rolling my balls around later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr M0by View Post
                    How do you get a code for money off Shinobido? I've to Katamari & Ridge but they have money off each other...

Comment

So when you 'buy' extra levels with candies, how do you access them?

Comment

I have the ?8 discount code for this but I cant make my mind up about it. I have never played these games before but from all the videos I see its a weird looking guy making a ball of rubbish?

Somebody please tell me why this is sooo good?

Comment

Working...
                        X