Optoma HD65 HD Projector 3D ready *SOLD*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optoma HD65 HD Projector 3D ready *SOLD*

I've got an Optoma HD65 projector for sale. It's a fantastic projector that i've been using for games and movies. I've had it for about 2 years and it is in great condition, a couple of small marks but it works perfectly. The bulb is on 397 hours, apparently they can last upto about 2000 so there's plenty of life left in it. I'm only selling as i've moved house and have had to get a very short throw projector as the room i'm using now is alot smaller, otherwise i would have carried on using this one.

The picture is lovely and crisp, i've had it up to about 120" but i'm sure it could go larger if you had a big enough room. I've also had it about 85" which was also great. I have been projecting onto a white wall which has been great, so there's no need to buy a screen, although i've heard they look even better on one. It's also 3D ready as i have flashed it with the latest firmware.

SOLD

Here's a link to the manufacturers brochure:

Manufacturers page:
    http://www.optoma.co.uk/projectordetailshc.aspx?ShowMenu=HC&PTypedb=High_Definition_Home_Cinema&PC=HD65

Photos:

Last edited by Jamie; 13-09-2011, 20:11. Reason: Photos

To get the larger screen sizes Jamie, how far back from the wall are we talking about the projector having to be?

Comment

ikobo: http://www.projectorcentral.com/Opto...ulator-pro.htm

I'd have had this off you Jamie like nobodys business if I hadn't recently ordered a 3D acer. Was an excellent projector when I had one a year or two ago!

Comment

If you use this you should be able to get an idea of what you can get:

Comment

Koopa beat me to it

Comment

Looks like i'd get a 100" image where i'd want to use it, what are we looking at with shipping? I'll go try to find some reviews of it now and have a read up.

Comment

About ?12 for Special Delivery. At the moment dvdx2 is first in line, but you're next mate if you decided you wanted it.

Photos up.
              Last edited by Jamie; 12-09-2011, 20:42.

Comment

Colin, I have a very similar model (HD600X) set up at my flat if you want to pop over and take a look?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Colin, I have a very similar model (HD600X) set up at my flat if you want to pop over and take a look?
                  That would be cool mate, let me know what nights you're free and i'll come for a quick peek. Cheers.

Comment

This is available again as previous interest has been withdrawn.

Comment

If ikobo doesn't take it I'll snaggle it (posted).

Comment

Cool Bort, will keep you updated

Comment

Heading round to Fuse's on the way home from work tonight for a little demo, so i'll let you know by 8.

Comment

Not sure if this has gone, but registering my interest in this as well, as sold my old Optoma a couple of years back and miss huge screen gaming and movies!
                            3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Ok mate, just back from Fuse's videogame emporium, quite impressive. I'll take it unless one of the other guys are desperate for it, as i'll just be sticking it in a cupboard for the next four months anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X