Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Several retro (ish) bits and pieces... (Pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several retro (ish) bits and pieces... (Pic heavy)

Hi people.

I seem to be accumulating little bits and pieces, which are slowly taking over the free space we made in the spare room. So, I'm having a clearout. Everything is sold as is, it's all working to the best of my knowledge.

3 x Megadrive games, all in great condition for age, all with instructions. ?3 + ?1.50 P+P.

2 x Sega Master System Games: Lion King (no instructions) and California Games. Free, but want P+P, which would be ?1.50 each. They are a bit grubby, but i'll give them a quick wipeover with a babywipe and some Isopropyl before I send them out so they are clean!

(Pics to follow)

PS One games. All that are pictured (excluding Metal Gear Solid and Mission disc which i'll sell together for ?10), ?3 each + ?2 P+P.

Commodore 64 Pack. All that is pictured. The unit does power up, but i've not tested it as it has no games or ariel cable. As is, everything thats pictured, ?20. However, you're looking at about ?15 P+P for delivery on this, so please bear this in mind.

More photo's in THIS photo album.

I live in Lowestoft, Suffolk, So you can come collect anything if you wish.

Drop me a PM if you're interested in anything: I don't post much here so post count is not high, but I am a 100% positive feedback eBayer, check my profile here. I'll take PayPal as payment happily, but i'd prefer it as a 'gift' payment to avoid the fee's: the money i'm asking for isn't a great deal so I don't want to keep as much ?? as possible without losing it to PayPal!

I'm able to post anytime right up to this coming Saturday lunchtime (28th) as i'm off work, but anytime after that it'll be when I can.

All the best,
    Dan
    Last edited by Danorak; 21-08-2011, 14:33. Reason: Pricing info.
Working...
X