Xbox 360 PAL Elite SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 PAL Elite SOLD

Just bought myself a new 360 Slim in Tesco's sale so looking to unload my faithful Elite model. Console is boxed and in absolute mint condition, complete with cables and control pad. I'm also including the official wireless G network adapter, wireless headset and camera accessories and a copy of Deathsmiles at no additional cost! The 3 year warranty expires in December but as I've said, the console has served me perfectly in the time I've had it from new and is almost whisper quiet.

Asking price is ?75 not including delivery but which I will personally contribute 50% of the postage cost via whichever service is required by the buyer up to a maximum of ?5. Not looking for trades (unless you have a fully working PS3 you happen to want to unload for the same price) and this little lot will be heading to CEX in the next day or so if I get no buyers here. Only reason it isn't there now is because it's too much ball ache sitting through their 30 minute long evaluation only to be told they want to pay ?10 less for it because of a non existent hairline scratch on the top of the casing, so they are my last resort!

Cheers for looking

SOLD!
    Last edited by Daragon; 19-08-2011, 10:19.

Mint copy of Deathsmiles deluxe thrown in now for good measure

Comment

Pm,d 360 mate

Comment

Still available for the time being.
        Last edited by Daragon; 18-08-2011, 22:06.

Comment

Will now personally contribute up to ?5 for postage costs.
          Last edited by Daragon; 18-08-2011, 22:38.

Comment

Fair warning to anyone who might be on the fence - this will be coming into town with me by 12 today and whichever store will offer me the best cash price for it will be having it by 1pm. I will be checking my phone regularly before that time incase I get any more interest here.

My best price I can do for the console and everything mentioned in the first post is ?80 delivered.

Comment

hi tried to reply to your PM but saysd your full

Comment

Should be empty now mate.

Edit: Now pending to the above chap
                Last edited by Daragon; 19-08-2011, 10:04.

Comment

PM box full again bud

Comment

Ok, all done and dusted. Sold to bluejmc

Really must make a note of the new inbox full quota!

Comment

Working...
                    X