X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC-J 360 + Games TRADE

Hello NTSC-UK.

System

NTSC-J 360. Last revision of the chubby model. White, arcade (256Mb on board RAM). Bought from Playasia a couple of years ago. 2009-06-06 dated. Light use, non smoking home. Never cracked open, not banned from Live.

Has a top plate. It's the Asian NTSC-J model, so comes with essentially a UK PSU. There are literally a couple of games that don't work on an Asian NTSC-J 360 compared to the Japanese NTSC-J model, but I can't remember what they are (they're not important anyway).

Boxed, with all the original gubbins. I think the receipt is in the box, but not sure what good that would do.

I'm selling as I have an NTSC-U 360 and a PAL one as well (as well as about 16 other platforms), and I'm literally drowning in games.

Games
    Death Smiles LE - contains a DLC card and Soundtrack CD, still sealed. Game, and a carboard outer case
    Super Taisen XO - sort of RTS/mech hybrid. Japanese text but playable.
    Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete shimatta LE - game, cardboard outer case and Perfect Terror/Soundtrack (on DVD and CD in a DVD case).
    Apocalypse Desire Next - SRPG
    Absolute Blazing Infinity (sealed) - SRPG
    Senko no Rondo Rev X - shooter
    Aquazone - Fish tank simulator. No really.
    Wrestle Kingdom - Wrestling... yeah, you knew that one.
    NBA Street Homecourt
    Oneechanbara Vortex - girls in bikinis killing zombies.
    Diario Reverse Moon Legend - SRPG
    Zegapain NOT (sealed) - erm, on rails mech shooter.
    Zegapain XOR - as above, only with more XOR
    EDF3 - Japanese version but playable in English.
    Everyparty - Like Mario Party, a sort of board game/mini game thing.
    Star Ocean 4 - Last Hope - Big box version, playable in English.
    Tales of Vesperia - playable in English
    Coveni 2000X (sealed) - I think that’s what it’s called. Hyper rare, SimCity/supermarket simulator thing.
    Love Football - Interesting, FIFA pinched some of the ideas in it.
    Tetris Grandmaster Ace
    Operation Darkness - SPRG with dragons vs tanks. Partial English.
    Zoids EX Neo - Tekken crossed with Zoids.
    Blue Dragon - Asian version, payable in English
    Dead or Alive 4
    + I might have a couple more games lying about upstairs.

+ bonus things I can chuck in, like a Play TV for the PS3, a strange LED light ring that sits atop a 360 console + other junk.

Trade
    I have no idea how speculative this is, but I am looking to trade/p.ex for an iPad v2/tablet of some sort. WiFi model, storage not important. Putting a price on the games and 360 is difficult. To buy all that lot via eBay would be expensive, and private trade forums aren't flooded with 360 games these days, especially some of the more esoteric stuff outside the shooters. Clearly I'd be willing to enter into negotiations.

I'm not looking to split and sell individual titles, or sell yet, but you're going to PM me anyway, so whatever, go ahead.
    Last edited by cavalcade; 17-08-2011, 11:45.

Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete shimatta LE - game, cardboard outer case and Perfect Terror/Soundtrack (on DVD and CD in a DVD case).

Keep me in mind for the above hun.

x

Comment

I've a two-week old iPad 2. It's black. 16GB wifi+3G. I've also got a black leather Smart Cover.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

it you do decide to spilt, might be interested in these

Zegapain NOT (sealed) - erm, on rails mech shooter.
        Zegapain XOR - as above, only with more XOR
        Zoids EX Neo - Tekken crossed with Zoids.

Comment

I'm always thinking about you neil2k, you know that.
          PM'ed you Mr Mush.
          dvdx2 - noted. The last time I played Zegapain I felt quite ill, it really does put the zega in the pain.

Comment

I'd be very interested in Senko and Tetris if you do decide to split sir!!

Comment

Would possibly be interested in a few of these - the SRPGs, Conveni, and Everyparty. Let me know duder

Comment

I'm interested in the machine itself if there is a split happening!

Comment

Well, we have the makings of a split as you all seem to want different things. Currently in heated negotiations with Joe M, if they fall through and the hostage is executed (no... hold on) then we'll move the PHASE 2.

Comment

Working...
                  X