*New* Thundercats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*New* Thundercats

So this aired last night in the US. I thought it was ok, story was interesting. I do hope they have an arc planned, rather than just churning out episodes.

Cheetarah is hotter than ever

Seen the lady who is providing the voice?: http://www.accesshollywood.com/amc/a..._article_51359

Mercy!

Comment

Watched it and I won't be bothering with any more.
      All the voices didn't fit with what was on screen with the exception of Panthro. Cheetarah was especially bad. It was really over dramatised and lacked any charm.

/Crusty Grump.

Comment

Quite enjoyed it myself. Thought it was really good.

Comment

Ya I typically hate redux malarkey but thought this was excellent....then again I liked the first Episode of Transformers Armada and look how that turned out.

Comment

Thunder, Thunder............

THUNDERCATS..............HOOOOOOOOOO

I am excited for my son!

Comment

Um, http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...ht=thundercats
              Up to ep 10 already I think.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                So this aired last night in the US. I thought it was ok, story was interesting. I do hope they have an arc planned, rather than just churning out episodes.

Cheetarah is hotter than ever
                So what is the verdict? Does it come close to the original?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
                  So what is the verdict? Does it come close to the original?
                  I'm actually really enjoying it.
                  Easily on a par with the original.

The choice of voices is pretty good.

I'm sure the king was voiced by the original Lion-O he sounded almost spot on.
                  Clancy Brown is a good fit as well...that said I love his voice & he sound's perfect in anything he does (TF: Prime / Lex Luther etc.)
                  Using Will Freedle as Lion-O is a little odd but his voice is growing on me.

I really enjoyed the opening trilogy it worked well to introduce the characters & it looks particularly pretty & very well animated.

All in all if you enjoyed the original it's well worth a watch IMO

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    I'm actually really enjoying it.
                    Easily on a par with the original.

The choice of voices is pretty good.

I'm sure the king was voiced by the original Lion-O he sounded almost spot on.
                    Clancy Brown is a good fit as well...that said I love his voice & he sound's perfect in anything he does (TF: Prime / Lex Luther etc.)
                    Using Will Freedle as Lion-O is a little odd but his voice is growing on me.

I really enjoyed the opening trilogy it worked well to introduce the characters & it looks particularly pretty & very well animated.

All in all if you enjoyed the original it's well worth a watch IMO

Neil
                    Cheers for the recommendation. My son is 2 years 4 month and I can't wait for him to get a little older so I can re-watch all my old favs! Its good to know this is on par with the original.

Comment

Cheers for the recommendation. My son is 2 years 4 month and I can't wait for him to get a little older so I can re-watch all my old favs! Its good to know this is on par with the original.
                      Your welcome

Lol don't let the fact that he's only 2 stop you...you should be re-watching them anyway
                      I'm currently working my way through season 2 of M.A.S.K & have Visionaires to go afterwards

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Your welcome

Lol don't let the fact that he's only 2 stop you...you should be re-watching them anyway
                        I'm currently working my way through season 2 of M.A.S.K & have Visionaires to go afterwards

Neil
                        I have Visionaires too! and Dungeons and Dragons! 80s cartoons are the best!

Comment

I have Visionaires too! and Dungeons and Dragons! 80s cartoons are the best!
                          Lol 80's toons are indeed the best.

I went through a bit of an 80's revival recently watching Real Ghostbusters, Turtles & D&D & I also picked up the complete Inhumanoids & Robotix the movie off Amazon

I love watching the classics...I normally get through a couple of episodes on my lunch break & it really helps break up the day

Neil

Comment

Watching this on Channel 5 at the minute....loving it! The plot of the series is totally mental, I didn't really remember what it was about from watching as a kid. All you remember is the fights. Well worth seeing from the start especially if you have kids and some funny lines in there for the grown up viewer.

Comment

Just seen it myself, Mumm-Ra still scares the **** out of me!

Comment

Working...
                              X