Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Picked these up this week...

Neil
        I love the cabin steelbook, nice.

Comment

Anohana premium edition bluray/dvd set.

Comment

Comment

Can't wait to get my hands on the Hitchcock Blu-rays.

Comment

Firstly, can I say a big F*UCK YOU to Zavvi and the Royal Mail for ...

a. Zavvi for packing a cardboard case in some flimsy ass container with no packing for protection
                b. Royal Mail for kicking said container up and down the road before handing it over to me

Comment

Typical Zavvi service there Grover.

Looks nice though...did the car come through unscathed??

Few new arrivals for me this week so will get some piccies done & posted as soon as

Neil

Comment

Yeah mate, despite my ranting, the contents of the box (eg. discs, book, spinner vehicle) are all in pristine condition.

The art book is very nice, and there is a holographic postcard which is rather swish.

I also thought (wrongly it appears) that also included in the Boxset was a origami unicorn. Must have dreamt that!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                      Yeah mate, despite my ranting, the contents of the box (eg. discs, book, spinner vehicle) are all in pristine condition.

The art book is very nice, and there is a holographic postcard which is rather swish.

I also thought (wrongly it appears) that also included in the Boxset was a origami unicorn. Must have dreamt that!
                      Nice!

Glad it was all good on the inside

Had seen a few pics of the spinner on another forum & it looks pretty sweet.

Neil

Comment

So at last here's this weeks arrivals...

Looking forward to seeing Judge again...been a long time since I last watched the VHS
                        Devilman has been on my to get list for a while...I'm expecting it will be a poor Live Action version but you never know.

Decided it was high time I started building my HD J Splatter collection so grabbed Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstien Girl
                        Then thanks to mr Dragon I've been watching too much Ultraman stuff lately & saw the Gamera Trilogy for a ridiculous price so thought I'd grab that for some men in rubber suit goodness & Karate Robot Zaborgar just piqued my interest so grabbed that while I was at it.

Amazing Spiderman & Jaws are this weeks new Steelbooks.
                        Jaws was a bargain from Amazons Black Friday deals & Spidey I've had on order for ages, missed in the cinema so looking forward to giving it a watch at home now.

So that's it another bumper week for films I'll probably never get round to watching...it's amazing how little time I have for anything like that since the little monster arrived

Neil

Comment

Bought Ted yesterday. Wanted the steelbook but ?10 more for the privilege; HMV can feck right off!

Especiallly when.their Amazing Spider-Man steelbook is only ?15?!

Comment

Oh man the live action Devilman is sooooo bad lol

The Gamera Trilogy are the greatest kaiju movies ever, good choice with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                              Oh man the live action Devilman is sooooo bad lol

The Gamera Trilogy are the greatest kaiju movies ever, good choice with that one.
                              Lol I thought it would be but I love the OVA & it was only ?3 delivered I thought why not

Glad to hear Gamera trilogy is good though, hopefully get them watched soon

Neil

Comment

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

My steel book of ninja scroll and copy of ted arrived today!

Comment

Working...
                                X