Brand New PSP Go with 10 Games - ?79.99 instore @Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand New PSP Go with 10 Games - ?79.99 instore @Game

After spotting the thread on HDUK saying these were ?99.99 last week I was contemplating grabbing a Go however to my suprise I found they were reduced today to ?79.99!

Anyone wanting one I strongly advise to ask the store assistants as my local store had none advertised but had 3 in a drawer behind the counter. These also come with the 10 free psp games offer online

Since the free games are time limited.

You have to download the theme on PSN before midnight August 31st 2011 and the code you get has to be used before midnight 31st December 2011.

Comment

So can these now be CFW'ed easily so I can play my UMD's on the PSPgo now?

Comment

Can they be CFW'ed even on the latest firmware? If so I'm going to go buy one! More comfortable, lighter, and all my UMD games on the go without hundreds of games on me? Bargain! Help me out chaps!

Comment

A quick check shows 6.39 on a Go is safe to CFW.

Comment

I thought 6.35 was the max on Go devices for now?

Comment

Is 6.39 the newest then? Is there a guide knocking around anywhere on how to do it?

Comment

I may try and get down to Game tomorrow to check if my local still has some. I wouldn't mind a go to play JP PS1 games on the move.

Comment

Confirmed there's a White one in stock near me however, no idea what firmware it'll have...

Comment

The one I've just got has 5........ well, 5. something or other lol.

Whats with the whole CFW stuff, anyone care to divulge what the benefits are and if so how to do it in simple terms?

Comment

I dont need one of these but do like the look. Is the SNES emulator any better than it used to be back in the days of the original PSP? That, and some PS1 game emulation would probably be reason enough for me to grab one of these on a whim...

Comment

PRO-B8 seems to be the latest. Multiple vids on youtube showing it being installed on an OFW 6.39 Go's.

It's on your own head if you bugger things up. Read up on the shizzle.

There is a whole thread in the console section covering CFW stuff.

Comment

Looking on HUKD is this only on the white ones?

Comment

Originally posted by jeimuzu_uk View Post
                            Whats with the whole CFW stuff, anyone care to divulge what the benefits are and if so how to do it in simple terms?
                            Emulators, piracy and the like.

Happy to get whatever version as I'll be running in legit in sync with my JP PSN account, but not so keen on a white unit...

Comment

Not bothered about emulation or piracy, just want all of my umd games loaded onto it's memory so I don't have to carry all my games with me, and I have a lighter, shindig and more ergonomic new toy. I'm sure it'll be better than my psp 1001!

Comment

Working...
                              X