X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steam Summer Sale. June 30th-July 10th (2011) *ended*

Starting soon...

Rules of Steam sales.

Don't buy until the last day unless it's a daily special.
    Individual indie games can be part of a larger bundle later in the sale.
    Last edited by Bort; 11-07-2011, 16:52.

Oh no

Comment

It's live now - http://store.steampowered.com/

Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games.

As with the last sale there are set challenges (paid) and some free ones. DLC is your reward.

Wishlist giveaway as well.

Day 1,

Witcher 2 - 23.44?

Dawn of War Retribution - 14.99?
      Bit.trip Runner - 1.75?
      Back to the Future - 8.49?
      Recettear - 3.25?
      Oblivion GOTY - 5.10?
      Operation Flashpoint Red River - 16.24?
      Test Drive Unlimited 2 - 4.99?
      Medal of Honor - 6.79?
      Blood Bowl - 10.19?
      Lead and Gold - 1.05?
      Borderlands GOTY - 7.50?

Publisher packs here - http://store.steampowered.com/sale/s...011_publishers
      Last edited by Bort; 01-07-2011, 17:08.

Comment

Cheers for the heads up. Oblivion and Borderlands bought. TD2 looks tempting for ?4.99 but I wonder if it's better than the PS3
        Version which I gave up on

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
          Cheers for the heads up. Oblivion and Borderlands bought. TD2 looks tempting for ?4.99 but I wonder if it's better than the PS3 Version which I gave up on
          Does it matter? You're not supposed to actually play the games you buy in the Steam sale

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            Does it matter? You're not supposed to actually play the games you buy in the Steam sale
            Lol this is true. I have games on my account from 2 Xmas sales ago I have never actually installed. In fact I would need a 2tb drive on my pc to insall all the games I picked up in steam sales

Comment

My first Steam sale, aww ♥

BIT.TRIP RUNNER & Recettear getgetget.

Comment

Good choices. If you like Rorona you're going to love the crap out of Recettear.

Everyone should own it.

Comment

Another plug for Recettear. At that price it's a steal.

Comment

I've been after a super cheap copy of Darkstar One for the 360 for a while. 1.49? might just break me.

Going to wait and see if Jamestown drops any lower before snaggling it.

Comment

I just bought all the Valve games in the super bundle for ?25. What a bargain. Says it's going to take me 1 day and 6 hours to download it all, but that was way too good of a deal to pass up. Also how rare for something I want to go on sale right when I get paid! Guess I can play Portal and Left 4 Dead all over again but on PC!

My first Steam sale too

Comment

Hopefully those of you who bought Oblivion noticed that the GOTY deluxe edition had also been reduced and gone for that version instead - less than 2 quid more gets you all the DLC. And to think I was about to buy a boxed copy of the standalone GOTY for ?18 from cex.

Was going to buy the valve pack, but I just bought L4D2, already own Half Life Generations, so the only two games in the list I would have actually wanted would be Orange Box and Portal 2, which I can pick up from GAME and Amazon respectively for under ?20.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                          Good choices. If you like Rorona you're going to love the crap out of Recettear.

Everyone should own it.
                          Originally posted by strawdonkey View Post
                          Another plug for Recettear. At that price it's a steal.
                          After reading these last night I started the game up and didn't leave my screen for three hours.

Man, the Valve pack is a steal. I only want the Half Life games and L4D2 (does anyone know if the community is still very active?) though, so I think I will wait to see if they are daily deals at some point.

Comment

I think the Oblivion GOTY with all DLC was cheaper previously too. I think I got it for a fiver with everything!

Comment

Steam sale is a fekkin nightmare, anyways, paid for Test Drive 2....tempted by Borderlands and oblivion...woudl i ever play them though...

no.

Comment

Working...
                              X