User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Site styles

whats with those tree's....aaaaaaarrrrgggggg!!! Please include the default style!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBoris View Post
    As per some advice I was given all the fonts are sans-serif (arial on PC, helvetica on mac) and then a forum titles and thread titles have a different one (gill sans, gill mt, sans-serif)
    It's still using Verdana for the post copy at the moment…

.postrow{padding:5px 10px 10px;font:13px Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51)}
    Last edited by muddy; 24-05-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    Ah, sometimes I want the graphic to show through and sometimes I don't, so selecting the layer for pasting is only 30 second work. Thanks though.
    No worries, always thinking of quickest way to automate for user generated content? if you're doing 'em, quality control

Boris,

Just a heads up but on my display (1280 x 800) both your styles header cover the Notifications drop down so it's difficult to access the inbox options for messages.

Fluid is a bit better as the header doesnt stretch right across the page so you can get to it but just about.

Otherwise it's quite funky & I think I'll be using it as my choice.

Neil

I'm not a fan of the fonts on the forum sub headings etc, the background or the all capitals links under the banner. Oh, and I'm on a MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard if that matters.
    Last edited by Synthesthesia; 24-05-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Whoever said they did not like the icons they are now updated, will get around to making the game icons asap.... if anyone is using it.

Did you make them yourself? Look very good. If you would implement the talking Zelda trees, I would be set for life.

Yep just made them quickly earlier, a big improvement over whatever crazy thing I was thinking last time! They won't be the talking Zelda trees for now as I am trying to find a good enough reference to do them from so for now I will add something from the UI.

I've finally buckled and removed all the interesting fonts :P