Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not high-street, but I just got ?17.25 for trading Rock Band 3 (360) in at amazon, which is a fairly awesome price for a game that's really old. CEX and HMV are giving around ?7 trade in.

Got the keys/game back for ?45 last week, which makes the total cost for the keyboard ?28. Amazing
    Last edited by toythatkills; 29-11-2011, 20:09.

Comment

HMV are giving ?35 credit for the following Wii games:
      New Super Mario Brothers
      Mario Kart + Wheel (may or may not need the outer card box??)
      Zelda Skyward Sword
      Donkey Kong Country Returns

If you have a cex near by you can do some dealing to get some good discounts

Comment

Syndicate is ?35 trade it at game/Gamestation.

If you buy a 99p copy of FIFA 08 you will get ?5 extra for trading in 2 EA games.

Comment

Hmv are doing ssx for ?4.99 if you trade in Skyrim

Comment

Also giving ?35 trade in for Skyrim in general

Comment

Does anybody know the best place to trade-in consoles? I'd be looking to trade a 120GB Elite and a 250GB Slim in for credit against a PS3.

Comment

HMV, Gamestation or CeX I imagine.

Never GAME.

Comment

I was quoted ?10 for a complete PS2 (console, controller, cables) four years ago at GAME.

Needless to say, I said "damn that place to hell" and have not been there since.

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much my attitude.

Comment

Some of games deals arnt so bad - if they have to shift something

I got ?130 for my 3DS which cost ?115 from tesco and ?50 for a PSP which cost me ?30 and I kept the 16gb card and sold it without a card

They have a deal right now for a star wars Xbox and kinect if you take in an older Xbox console

Comment

I found an android app for HMV's trade-in prices called Re/play. According to that a 250GB Slim can be traded in for ?175 exchange. That can't be right, can it? All of the other prices look about right (a bit under what CEX are offering, usually) but that one seems too good to be true.

Comment

I can't download that application anymore, I assume that HMV have simply just dropped support.

Comment

Double check it - ?175 is for one with kinect from what I can tell. ?110 for one on it's own exchange. I have the iOS app.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              I can't download that application anymore, I assume that HMV have simply just dropped support.
                              Still works on IOS

Just checked it's ?110, ?175 if it's the kinect version

Comment

Ah right, that makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X