User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    25 for yakuza 4 at hmv can be bought new at tesco ATM for ?24 if anyone fancies trying it

Fo releases that came out within the last 4 weeks I've found HMV to be unmatched. I've rarely recieved less than ?36-?38 on trade meaning I can keep up with all new releases for less than a rental.

I've bought a few games from CEX online. When they turn up, will they be in one piece?

You can get Portal 2, Operation Flashpoint Blah, or Mortal Kombat for ?4.99 at HMV when you trade in either Masters Golf, Shift 2, or Crysis 2.

You can use that HMV App to get their trade prices and then show it to Gamestation who'll give you an extra ?1 for each price that HMV are higher on. Same with CEX & their website. As long as you can show the Gamestation guys the competition trade price they'll beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by toythatkills View Post
    I've bought a few games from CEX online. When they turn up, will they be in one piece?

You can get Portal 2, Operation Flashpoint Blah, or Mortal Kombat for ?4.99 at HMV when you trade in either Masters Golf, Shift 2, or Crysis 2.
    CEX is a bit of a mixed bag online. Readily available but the last time I ordered a batch of stuff about 1 in 5 had something missing or wrong.

I ordered a cable from them last year and it took six weeks to get to me.

Does anyone know what trade-in value I can get for a UK 360 Slim 250GB?