No announcement yet.

10 year NTSC-uk.com anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good... I joined around November 2001... where does the time go?!
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I'm trying to remember how long I've been visiting for. The members list puts all the long termers as March 2003, was there a forum change back then?

Comment

We have a little fair here in Porthcawl..loads of b+b's. Tattoo Parlours too.

We could get a NTSC-UK Tattoo or something...

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
          I'm trying to remember how long I've been visiting for. The members list puts all the long termers as March 2003, was there a forum change back then?
          Yeah the forum software fell over far too many times and it changed to Vbulletin around then.

I remember prior to 2003 the forum was set so you got a custom tag after something like 100 posts. I'd just broke the limit for that and then they reset the board with the new software

Mad to think I've been posting on NTSC in some capacity since 2002. I've wasted my life

Comment

But enhanced everyone else's

Comment

Awww, you always know how to say the sweetest things - it's why I've hung around here so long

Comment

so in which year did the old Edge forum implode?
                I need to work out what percentage of the meet I'm allowed to attend.

Comment

I hope this forum lasts another ten years. There is a high level of decency on here which I really respect. I may not contribute too much to modern gaming chat but the members keep me interested. Even when an arguement as such breaks out it never becomes petty.

I also love the football chat on here too.

Comment

Had a search and there are hardly any traces of it any more but I used to post regularly at Swirlvision/Gamestaple and used this site more as reference which going off the dates suggests I would have first visited in 2001 but started posting more sometime in 2002 when they folded. They were much like here which looking back explains how I got here.

All those years and not much has changed in my personal life. Well, there's a mission for the next 10, lol.

Anything lined up for the site like an Anniversary feature?

Comment

I've been a member since Dec 2003 but was a random visitor for about a year previous to that. Blimey that's a long time!!

A meet up sounds ace too!!

Comment

ladies and gentlemen, I bring you: www.ntsc-uk.com circa July 21st 2001.

can't wait to play Max Payne after reading that review!

more archival fun here

Comment

oooohhhh Ring of Red review. One of my fave ps2 games.

Comment

Something bothered me today.

I recently had to update my driving license and recieved my new one today.

What's wrong with that you may say?

It's 20 years this year (august) that I passed my driving test!

May as well just give up?

Comment

Yeah that's it. Rub it in that you passed your test.

Comment

You have to renew your driver's licenses? Mine lasts until 2081...

Comment

Working...
                                X