Play-Asia missing parcel - advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shiffy View Post
    Any recommendations for any other stores I could try?
    There are a few great sellers on eBay. My order for Gal Gun only took 4 days to arrive. Expect to pay a few quid more (total came to ?60 with postage) but if you want your game quick, with no customs (most will mark it down to a tenner or so) then it's a good way to buy.

YesAsia can be good. My last order was for Ore no Yome which was out of stock. Took them 7 days to get it in and 7 days to arrive. Not bad. Be wary though, I hadn't used them before that for a couple of years as I had a run of 3 or 4 preorders in a row go missing. They send replacement, but it can take a while. FWIW, it happened to others on various forums from the UK at the same time.

Comment

Been waiting almost a month for my Arcana Heart 3 now..

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Been waiting almost a month for my Arcana Heart 3 now..
        two weeks for me and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
          I'm still waiting on my Ketsui LE, which was posted on the 28th of January...
          ... aaaand my DDP Resurrection has arrived, which was ordered nearly two weeks after the Ketsui LE. Gutted.

Comment

Hmm, my AH3 was shipped on 25/1/2011.. I guess I'll wait 6 weeks tops before I contact em..

I'm borrowing a friend's copy for the moment anyway, he only bought it because he likes wasting money.. ;(

Comment

parcels arrived for me today

Comment

Well, after having been back in contact with PA regarding my missing parcel asking for a refund (the 2 month investigation time is up) they have come up with the following solution ...

"Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

In fact, we haven't received the claim letter from our local post office.
                After consideration of your case, we can refund in the form of store credit
                for your future purchases at Play-Asia.com first. Do you accept this
                arrangement?"

I don't know about you guys, but I find this appalling. For example, If the mistake had been mine & I'd ordered the wrong item then I would accept the store credit. But I am not in the wrong here.

To wait three months for a parcel that doesn't arrive, & then to be asked to accept a store credit ... I'm lost for words at the moment.

I will certainly be writing back tonight stating again that I want a full refund to my debit card. And then see what they say.

What would you guys be saying???

Comment

Kick up a fuss, demand your money back. Three months, no parcel is a bad joke. That email is the icing on the cake.

Comment

Isn't it just!! I'm fuming here at the moment!

What makes this slightly tricky from my point of view is the card I originally paid with had to be cancelled just a few days ago. So, I will probably end up talking to them on the phone to give them new credit card details

Comment

Your well within your rights to ask for a full refund & not a store credit, if they haven't provided the goods then why should you have to settle for a store credit. It's not like your going to be dying to order again after waiting so long.

I have no idea why play asia's posting system has gone to **** over the last few months they used to be really good it usually only took about a week to get stuff by regular post but now your lucky if it turns up within a month. Placed 3 orders with them the last order i placed has arrived but the 2 that were done a week before that one still haven't turned up.

Comment

Just got an e-mail back from them asking me to resupply my address so they can check it against the one on file, despite me mentioning that DDP turned up anyway. I have the feeling that this is the start of a long, long process.

Comment

Right i know it's not hong kong post thats slow as i have just been proven right, i bought a game from ebay & the seller is in hong kong, that was 7 days ago & my game is now here. Yet 2 of my play asia orders from nearly 3 weeks ago are still in the post somewhere, i'm guessing that they have changed to some really budget postal sevice that delivers your mail on the back of snails or something

Comment

I shant be using P-A again. My friend got the AH3 LE and chose SAL unregistered and it arrived in a week flat from Amiami with no customs. Grr.

Comment

This get better by the day ......

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

Since we haven't received the claim from the post office. We regret we
                              cannot refund to your credit card account. Please note it has already been
                              a special arrangement for you as we are compensating at our own cost first.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                I shant be using P-A again. My friend got the AH3 LE and chose SAL unregistered and it arrived in a week flat from Amiami with no customs. Grr.
                                They're telling me to keep checking with the post office, as if being there in person and asking wasn't enough. Might have to have a look at this Amiami...

Comment

Working...
                                X