No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the same Ghost Trick that was released for phones?

Comment

Yup same game.

Comment

Post every time you import anything

I bloody love Ghost Trick. The depth of character in the animation alone is in a class of its own, and the dialogue is awesome too. Missile is also the best in-game dog for my money.

Comment

Have Yakumo to thank for helping me with this, still need to pay for it, but finally after years of looking it's finally mine.

Had the rom for a long time but i always wanted to get the physical copy of the demo cart. The platinum demo cart is pretty hard to get hold of nowdays as Level 5 only gave it out from their booth at the TGS. It has a rather cool demo of Ninokuni on and it greatly differs from the finished game as they use a lot of different art and it even has a unique spoken intro that never made it to the full game. It's a really nice thing to own.

Comment

Deception IV arrived while I was away.

Comment

Finally my crayon shin chan games arrived, not easy nowdays to find DS games in sealed condition but the only way to gaurantee that the manuals haven't been mauled to death by some hyperactive kid. Eventually i would like all 5 games but got the 2 best ones for the moment, the others i'll track down in time.

Comment

Nice. You can make a feature of these too!

Comment

I should just post a photo, but haven't took any for just this forum. BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma Extend

Comment

Waiting for me when I arrived

Comment

Heh. I like the Japanese name of Big Hero 6.

Comment

Busy day for postmen and couriers...

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                          Heh. I like the Japanese name of Big Hero 6.
                          Why what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            Why what is it?
                            BAYMAX 3D!!

Comment

Yeah. I think some of the movies over there have completely different names.
                              Last edited by danholo; 09-05-2015, 08:16.

Comment

Thanks to Yakumo for helping with various items in this months parcel, no way in hell i'd have managed to get them without his kind help.

DS Level 5 demo carts just missing the silver one now to complete the set, wasn't expecting the red platinum outer envelope that was a nice suprise. Finally have a coy of the haisha san so i can do my restrospective YAY.

Some rare and very rare Youkai medals

Last ever of my tat from club nintendo, an official AR card binder with a set of pikmin AR cards, a rather nice calander (much nicer than i was expecting the art is fantastic on it) and a hatena block drinks coaster.

Finally something i have wanted for ages, a cup noodle robo timer. These were given away as lottery prizes you had to send in the stickers from cup noodles to enter. It's a tiny cup noodle that transforms and entertains you for 3 mins while your cup noodles cook.

For the curious lol

Comment

Working...
                                X