Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
    That's gorgeous, I know that's Australian so not an issue for EU releases but are 3DS games region locked?
    Yes, sadly. Wish Nintendo would have made it region free like the original DS.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Yes, sadly. Wish Nintendo would have made it region free like the original DS.
      This is still the most ridiculous thing Nintendo have done & they had done some stupid stuff before

All the other handhelds were region free so this just made no sense whatsoever.

Neil

Comment

This arrived for me today

Comment

Imported "Onechanbara Z2 Chaos" based on Chopemon's suggestion =)

Got the extra DLC in the box too.

Will start it tonight me thinks! (After missus has gone to bed of course).

Comment

That Megatron figure is amazing! I take it you'll be getting the Optimus Prime equivalent as well?

Comment

Comment

Wow, some D3P love in this thread.

Comment

I am trying not to buy that....I barely play 2017 portable but still the urge to spend is there!

Comment

Finally!

Comment

Comment

Sapphire's port in pretty good in that collection. Too bad the other two are borderline unplayable if you don't understand Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

Another volume of hero bank manga, a complete guide to nintendo & a very twisted Japanese language learning book. The phrases in there would most likely end up with you dead or severely beaten even has a voice drill cd with the lessons on it.
                          Helllo, where did you get Dark Horizon from? Can't seem to find anywhere that stocks it online, well which isn't in Jp

Comment

Well, I just navigated the arse that is amazon.jp and ordered Dark Horizons, my Jp is meh at best, but it's always fun to mess around in other languages.

Comment

Google Translate is your friend.

Comment

Or just use the english option.

Comment

Working...
                                X