No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 stations for the space of one I guess.
    The Thing I don't get about most of the DAB radios I've seen I'd that they seem to have only one speaker. Where's the stereo? Do these small units sound good? I mean, good like the old gettoblaster stereos did if you had a well made one?

Comment

Most of the stations are broadcast in mono at circa 80 - 120 Kbps. I have a wee radio in the kitchen and it's ok for background music but would sound rotten through a decent hi-fi. Standalone DAB tuners died off quickly years ago. FM radio arguably sounds better but at least DAB is less prone to interference.

Comment

So many stations are in mono and the bit rate is turd? What's the point apart for less interference? Sound like a backwards way of listening to the radio. I guess it's why it never caught on here. I thought it was some sort of high Fidelity system for radio stations.

Comment

Couple of new arrivals today, my Level 5 premium silver demo cart. I finally have all 3 of them now to complete the set, bonus points for it still been sealed. Will remedy that later lol.

Also the DS TV adapter arrived, thankfully with the box not been crushed in the post.

Played around with it, yup no 1seg TV signal in the UK lol. Went searching the Japanese websites to see how the game and watch games were unlocked. Seems depending on the region of Japan you are in when you turn it on for the first time will determine what one of the 3 main games you will get unlocked. The others are unlocked when you travel around Japan with it. If you fill in so many regions on the map then the games will unlock at set totals, yeah that's not going to be happening from the UK lol. It's a really neat bit of hardware though, typical Nintendo fashion it has lots of little silly things like TV yan he must me the relative of play yan on the GBA. When you watch a program you can switch to TV yans house and have them all comment about what you are watching. I imagine all the feature would be rather cool if i had it working, well i'll save it for a trip to Japan someday.

After a lot of searching in Japanese i was lucky enough to discover someone had found action replay codes to unlock all 6 G&W games, the tricky part was making the cart activate an auto save so the games would remain unlocked once to power was turned off. Seems getting a high score on one of the games was enough to trigger it Now have all 6 games unlocked YAY sometimes my resourcefulness at unlocking stuff suprises even me hehe.

Comment

I know we've seen this here before but.... It's time to get REAL.... WIERD! Do you even Super Galdelic Hour?
            PlayStation 2, PS2, ImportGaming madness.

1st play part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2oiGtAvtyo
            1st play part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOVffre-2Ik
            If you can cope with watching it?

I saw this here via CharlesR's video & just HAD to pick this up!
            Last edited by ^Katsu; 28-05-2015, 18:14.

Comment

Today's haul.

Comment

Nothing for me for a while then bam loads at once hehe

Fumie's watch & a carry case plus the Yokaipad plus a carry case & screen protector.

Marugoto tomodatchi fanbook 5 with a new medal and also the guide for shinuchi as the last one had loads of info missing. Plus the roboryukun medal to add to the collection

Splatoon faceplate & a copy of rhythm tengoku for the 3DS

Ahh much better

Finally a full box of vintage toxic highschool trading cards from the early 90's plus they flung some free extra packs in like saturday night live, lol who in the hell would want to collect those

Comment

Y'hello there.

Comment

ow how is it ?

Comment

Very nice! Decided I'm just going to wait for the NA version, but not without some regret.

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
                        ow how is it ?
                        Will start a first play thread soon.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          :
                          toxic high school? Is that like the Garbage Pail Kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            toxic high school? Is that like the Garbage Pail Kids?
                            Similar kind of humour, it's a set i came across by total accident i had no idea they even existed till a few weeks ago, i have seen packs with 10p on them so they must have come out over here but i never saw them back in the 90's. Love the artwork on them, nice & gross lol. Only just managed to scrape a full set out of 1 box towards the end it was getting pretty close weither i'd find the last 2 cards i needed.

You can see the cards here

Still hope to get my garbage pail kids back one day but there are so many sets now for them, between the old & new sets there easily must be nearly 25-30 series of cards. Will cost a fortune.

Comment

No pics but I just got a white PS Vita 2000 from Japan and a Majora's Mask Edition New 3DS from USA!

Comment

Like a fool, I sold my copy of Skate. I had 1000g and loved every minute, but over played. Assumed I would never want to play it again. Today we are reunited (I have a US 360)

Comment

Working...
                                X