No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha right I see it now. Silly moods are find especially when I'm too dense to see I'm getting the pish taken

Comment

They should have pre-yellowed them instead. My white Vita is like that too.

Comment

YAY N3DS bundle turned up early, went through customs with no charges muwahahaha.

Comment

Grr.

As predicted, mine is still sat in customs in Vancouver.

Comment

Lol patience my importing friend.

Comment

!!

It's in the city!!

Comment

I'm sure it'll get there soon to your house. Least you don't have to wait till next year hehe.

Finished installing screen protectors and doing the system transfer, lots more options this time around i chose to transfer just the save data & liscenses and then redownload all my digital stuff seeing as the N3DS has a faster download speed thankfully i don't have much digital data so it didn't take long, i was worried about my saves and stuff but i discovered that after downloading your games back from the eshop as soon as you open the present it extracts the original save data fom the file on your memory card which was a huge relief. My fantasy life data transferred ok double relieved.

Comment

I still don't have a NNID for the 3DS i'm going to transfer from...I should make that this morning.

Comment

Ignore, answered in the other thread, thought I asked the same question hours ago somewhere
                    Last edited by VR46; 17-10-2014, 15:27.

Comment

And it's here! Up doing the system transfer rather than sleeping >.>

Comment

eBay photos made this DC landline phone look about 3 times its size. Thing is tiny. Barely 2 inches long.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Yeah, in Nakano. Underwhelmed by Akihabara this year, it's like they are trying to boot out videogames for maid cafes and anime shops.
                          Akihabara has been going downhill for a long time.

I first went in 2005 and it wasn't so bad then. Games were plentiful cheap and everywhere.

Went back in 2008 and it in definite decline but finds were still possible. Scored that massive Saturn stick new for 15000 Y.

Was there from 2009-2011 and by then it was crap. Shops closed, retro stuff pushed out, etc. Stupid high yen too then.

Haven't been back in 3 years, can't imagine how crap Akiba must be now.

Comment

I first went to Akihabara in 2001 and it proved to be an amazing experience, retro games everywhere and at affordable prices. I last went in 2009 and drastically noticed the decline, it was still exciting but nowhere near as much as it used to be. It still had some good set piece shops like Mandarake, Messe Sanoh and Super Potato but the strength of the yen made it difficult to snag a bargain. Even Nakano has slipped in my opinion, with shops disappearing yearly.

Comment

Will probably get around to playing it in 2017 my vita backlog is so huge...

Comment

Should this go in retro?

Edit: bah attachment from mobile app didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X