Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danholo View Post
    Wow. Nice haul. What is that Neo Geo collection thing? "Online Collection"? Looks magnificient.

Also, those Wii U controllers look great. Not getting them as I don't need but certainly nice collectors items.
    It's their PS2 ports (with net play functionality) gathered up, and set in a couple of boxes. I had a few of the titles already, but have been eyeing up the sets for a while now

And hehe, good spot Importaku - how did I ever guess you'd be the one to notice?

Comment

Nice pick ups Adrian

I had Rumble Fish for a bit & it was a pretty nice fighter.

Always fancied a go at the Melty Blood stuff myself but never did get any.
      Are they much cop??

I almost want to buy a Jpn 3DS looking at that Taiko game...region locking that was such a stupid idead

Comment

I remember a friend bringing round a Naomi cart of one of the earlier versions before for a brief play; if nothing else it looked good, but I've no idea how well it holds up under serious scrutiny. It seems one of the more popular games of its ilk, so hopefully not too badly?

Comment

Melty Blood is evidently an "anime game". It's one of the better ones for sure though. That PS2 version of Actress Again is pretty dated now though, the more recent version (PC) came with the Blu-Ray of Carnival Phantasm I believe - volume one at least.

Those Neo Geo collections don't come cheap now, hope you didn't pay over the odds!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            This can go here too - recent batch of new stuff!

Nice, how is The Rumble Fish? It always interested me but haven't got round to picking it up.

Comment

Currently working on my youkai watch medal collection, managed to get a complete set for series 3, not an easy thing to do as the packs of medals are extremely hard to get hold of. Shall scan them into the game later, interesting that they chose to put a legend medal in the packs as a secret rare one.

Comment

More of my Youkai watch medal stuff turned up today (cheers Mark), now have complete sets of series 1 2 & 3 plus a binder for series 2 also lot of hard to get promo ones & another yellow legendary medal, not an easy task to collect when you are competing against an entire country of Japanese kids/adults buying everything up lol.

Also my physical copies of hero bank & youkai watch 2 turned up as well, plus the very last kid icarus AR card i was missing YESSSS. I now finally have a complete set of Japanese AR cards, all promos & everything. Not something you will see every day as the promos were scattered far & wide in a ton of different items.

Comment

What do those medals do? Are they game discs like Pokemon Tretta, or just plastic trading cards?

Comment

They have a few uses, if you place them into the DX youkai watch it will play the summon sequence of that medal along with the voice of the youkai on it. If you use your 3DS to scan the QR codes on the back you can get coins to use in the youkai gashapon machine in the game, certain medals when scanned into the game unlock events to get unobtainable youkai like the jewel variants of jibanyan, if you scan the QR code using a QR reader & have an account at the youkai medaland website you can register the medals there & get points to enter the lottery to try & win a legendary medal (that's how the yellow ones are won)

Oh & you can use them on the omikuji battle gashapon machine if you live in japan, sort of an arcade & gashapon rolled into one. If you win a battle & get a big fortune reading you can win the special orange daikitchi medals.

They also work with the toy replica of the youkai gashapon machine too. This is the reason the medals are crazily popular in Japan as they work with the game as well as merchandise also a fun collectable.

Comment

Ah ok, thanks. Kept seeing them in the smaller UFO catcher machines near work. Was wondering for quite a while what they were used for lol.

Sounds like it's a bit like Pokemon Tretta, was playing that for a while during my summer holiday last year. Maybe I'll try this one too if I can find the machine lol.

Comment

The gashapon arcade is actually free to play, the idea is you buy a medal from the gashapon machines surrounding the arcade or bring your own medals. The gashapon under the machine is the one with no money slot the only way you can get a capsule is by getting a big fortune then it gives you a free capsule with a daikitchi medal in. Some of the medals are going for quite a bit at the moment a bushinyan legendary medal will set you back ?150 at the moment probably the most expensive one as they only made 4000 of them.

You'll spot the machine easily just look for a huge group of little kids, in the middle will be one of the arcades lol.
                        Last edited by importaku; 24-07-2014, 10:19.

Comment

Today my second parcel turned up, 4 boxes of medal booster packs from the youkai watch zero koten medals & zero z medal series, also the 3rd youkai watch marugoto tomodachi fanbook with the kiwinyan medal i was after. Keeping up with this is like a full time job lol im such a merchandise whore for this series

Comment

Having fun, importaku? Youkai Watch MANIA.
                            Last edited by danholo; 24-07-2014, 14:25.

Comment

Yeah im far more excited than a 37 year old should be over kids toys, errm i mean hot collectables This franchise alone has been keeping me entertained all on it's own for the most part of this year & last but i love some Hero bank as well, thankfully that is not as popular so the merchandise a lot easier to get hehe.

Comment

Do you think there's any chance it will be localised over here?

Comment

Working...
                                X