No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did this with Ghost Squad on Wii. Sold my NTSC copy. Bought it again from this very board, from smouty, my mainest of main men.

Comment

Yay my Nitro capture arrived today, thanks Mark

Sadly my TV is terrible at displaying composite or S video without it looking like a janky mess with tons of rainbowing and artifacts everywhere. I'm wondering if i could buy a scaler to make it look at least a bit better than the mess it's displaying now? Not sure if there are any scalers that accept S video or plain composite.

In the meantime i'm enjoying 51" DS fun even if it is janky

Comment

Looks like this weekend will be Animal forest house designing.

Comment

Lost Dimension, Langrisser Re:Incarnation, Ray Gigant, Legend of Dark Witch artbook

Comment

Importaku, whats the box on the left?

Comment

Originally posted by redstar_dan View Post
              Importaku, whats the box on the left?
              That's the box of animal forest series 1 amiibo card booster packs.

Comment

Wow, even the booster box is interesting, id of assumed it would have been a plain box with the card packs inside. Thats awesome.

Comment

It's a full retail box so it has to look the part.

Comment

My wallet is shaking just at the thought of how much you spent on all the items in that photo.

Comment

Cost 21600 yen for the cards and game, about ?112 that was retail price so no horrid importer markup.

More new games today, choo chooooo

Comment

Importaku, on home designer, is there the ability to open the gates and invite people to your house and trade with others?

Comment

No sadly not, home designer isn't like a traditional animal forest game you can't walk around all your village. You can only walk in the town hub & there's no ability to have people visit your town. It's strictly a single player affair but there is some online connection & picture sharing functions along with a rating system for other peoples houses but that hasn't been added into the game yet Nintendo is planning on an update to unlock that feature.

Comment

This will be my 1st import PS2 Game in a long time....A****a no Joe: Masshiro ni Moe Tsukiro! (Jpn PS2) I kinda know the Story of Joe as When I had an AES Way back, I was obsessed with this game without buying it, was always talked out of it by everyone! So, I watched the whole game on youtube. I did further down the line play it on a modded xbox, really plays horrible, boring, difficult! just not fun....and again, there is something about Joe that I love!

I didn't know until recently there was an A****a No Joe game on PS2, I knew of the GBA Game, well, there is in-fact 3 A****a No Joe games on PS2. The one I mentioned, a 2nd and a typing game!

Anyway, the boxing in the PS2 game looks fun, sadly, all the story is in Japanese, but, the animated scenes look absolutely great with loads of detail and expressions on characters, obv being a Non Japanese speaking, I will miss the some humour and intricacies.

Here is the 1st vid off youtube of a playthrough.

Comment

Finally i can stop everything looking like total crap on my tv, a frameister of my very own for scanline goodness. My nitro capture looks stunning through it even if my panel is on its way out and doesn't look as good as it should, need to learn what settings to tweak as the image is stuttering when scrolling fast but i'm sure there will be a setting in there somewhere.

51" DS Tetris never looked so good hehe

Also my new DoCoMo faceplate turned up as well YAY.

Comment

Gal Gun Double Peace arrived today, Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 a few days back.

Comment

Working...
                                X