Luigi's Mansion: Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luigi's Mansion: Arcade

Out of nowhere, this new arcade game is being tested in four locations in Japan

It's developed by Capcom but unfortunately no-one is allowed to take footage yet so it's unknown what type of game it is.

Large scale domestic vacuum simulator.
    I'll get it on Steam during a sale, like I do with most simulators*

*This is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      http://www.computerandvideogames.com...tted-in-japan/

Out of nowhere, this new arcade game is being tested in four locations in Japan

It's developed by Capcom but unfortunately no-one is allowed to take footage yet so it's unknown what type of game it is.
      It WAS being tested.

Location testing for Luigi's Mansion Arcade ended today.

Comment

Nintendo has partnered with Capcom to create a Luigi's Mansion arcade game.Unfortunately, it's so far only set for a Ja…

Turns out the game seems to be based on Dark Moon and is effectively a light gun shooter with the guns acting as vacuums

Comment

Well, that took a long time but I've finally played this!

Visually it's a little rough as its clearly the 3DS game upscaled but it is indeed a light gun game incarnation of Dark Moon. You can choose your route through the games first Mansion and you press a button on top of the hoover nozzle to flash the ghosts to stun them. Then you shoot at them and pull them left and right until you catch them. The rumble on the nozzles are strong but feedback well on captures. It's not an amazing arcade light gun game but it's always nice to stumble on Nintendo's arcade output once in a while

Comment

Where did you play this supes?

Comment

Oh ffs Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                Where did you play this supes?
                There's one in Southend.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I found the unit in the Coral Island arcade in Blackpool. They have so few arcade machines now but it was nestled in amongst Daytona USA 3 and Cruisn' Blast near the overhead rail ride.

Comment

Working...
                  X