No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Guys this baby has arrived - the Hori PS4 SCREEN!!!

Full HD Liquid Crystal Monitor for Playstation 4 for PlayStation 4Size: 11.6 InchDisplay Area: 256.32mm ×144.18mmMaximum Display Resolution: 1920×3 (RGB) ×1080Pixel Pitch: 0.1335mm × 0.1335mmHDMI Input x 2

Just set it up and ready for my two weeks away working in London. Picture is great, you can also have english language option. Have quickly tried and am super impressed. Two external speaker, two HDMI, two headphone sockets. AND I reckon I can plug in ANY console. But I bought it for PS4.

I will pst a video link to You Tube tomorrow, but right now I can tell you I am one happy bunny !!

Comment

What's your thinking in buying that Jim? Is it for when you're away?

Comment

Looks like a Mega CD solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          What's your thinking in buying that Jim? Is it for when you're away?
          I stay in travelodge a LOT, so this perfect for me, hence is bought it . I can also play it on the train

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Looks like a Mega CD solution.
            No it ain't lol

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
              I stay in travelodge a LOT, so this perfect for me, hence is bought it . I can also play it on the train
              That's cool, I just couldn't see the point in it if it was just for the house!

Comment

I love the look of that monitor- very retro sci-fi, like the hand of Apple hasn't tainted it!

Comment

Look forward to some proper impressions Jim.

Comment

Worth picking one up then? Been considering it for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                      Look forward to some proper impressions Jim.
                      Sat in the hot Travelodge in Bethnal Green all week (at nights) I have been giving my Hori Screen a good go. First up, it is travelled well on the train this week with my PS4 and works just fine.

The screen is bang on giving a full 1080p experience and it crystal clear. The screen can be tilted to just about any angle which is very useful cos of seating position. The sound from the built in speakers is really loud and clear. The picture can be adjusted to suit, brightness, sharpness, contrast, plus warm, movie and other settings. Sound too can be adjusted with bass and treble and different pre sets. Playing games on the machine is great, yes it ain't my 42" back home, but it is still great!

Also, cos it is connect to my PS4, Netflix and al the usual streaming video services are superb also. Had two hours on Wolfenstein last night (no online gaming as wifi in hotel is crap) and have also played Metro and Last Of Us, all without a glitch.

I will post a video when I get back home, but for now, as someone who is away a lot, this thing is a godsend.

Oh, I will be travelling back on the train tomorrow and might set it up to see what it is like!

(have posted this in PS4 also, cos some people never look in here)

Comment

Video of my PS4 Hori screen in action here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSjS...ature=youtu.be

I also plug in a Wii U

Not the greatest video in the world, but you will get the gist!

I will post on PS4 section also.

Comment

One-day trip to Osaka for takoyaki and more games I would have thought of:

Comment

Lovely.

Comment

I really want to play Reginleiv.

Oooh! There's an English translation patch available...

Comment

Indeed. I like that Reginleiv cover, not that I know what the game is! Too bad those gameslook like ass these days.

I got some imports over the past week.

Dragon's Crown is actually quite good. Got it off Play-Asia's sale. I think I'll start buying games a year after they come out because the price is much more reasonable. There are only a few I care about to buy on release date, anyway.

Speaking of that, I'm filling in my Tales of collection. I got this one quite cheap off an auction on eBay. I guess nobody was interested in it because of the Director's Cut, which I still want. Other games I'm looking for: Tales of Destiny 2 for the PS2 (I only have the bargain price version) and PSP and a few other Tales of titles for the PSP, DS and Vita. Planning on giving some focus on my collection and not buying games I really don't care about. It's a shame that importing these games you have to deal with jacked up prices. Games that cost maximum 2000 yen used cost about 35 dollars through eBay. I don't know if Amazon JP marketplace is a good indicator but at least the used copies of these games are somewhat cheaper.
                                Last edited by danholo; 23-09-2014, 11:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X