No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More YW stuff arrived today, another plamo to flex my painting skills on and some music cds each one coming on 2 disks as they have a dvd with each of them and a exclusive medal.

Comment

Bunch of games I've got over the previous weeks.

Comment

Some new stuff for today, electronic upgrade bits for my 3DS relay a spanking mint copy of rockman ZX & my link figure finally turned up after what seems like forever since i preordered it.

Comment

Nice Rokkuman Zekusu! Love the Japanese on the cover. I wonder why I think it's pleasing to the eye, over the english one... I'll never be able to explain it.

Comment

MISOGYNY!!

Comment

Did you get the code for the strawberry/banana "costume"?

Comment

A couple more Dead Island releases.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Did you get the code for the strawberry/banana "costume"?
                  There is a code in there.. Only a tiny screenshot but I don't think it is fruity. Doesn't cover much tho

Comment

No...it is the fruit costume...just downloaded it

Comment

Yup, two strawberries and a banana...Excellent use of the PS4's processing power, rendering fruit in real time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Yup, two strawberries and a banana...
                          Banana? Looks like a yellow coloured feeldoe...

Comment

Time for more pickups as a huge box arrived from tenso today.

Decided to go for Dengeki bazooka due to the fact it comes with a free 3DS game you download the game in the 1st issue and then each issue after you get a couple of minigames to download for it using codes in the magazine, it's a pretty fun read so far plus there are AR markers through the magazine with weird offerings. Behold sexy buisnessman with seashell bikini Also picked up a binder specifically designed to hold 3DS AR cards as i have a lot that need protecting and not floating around loose.

Also a ton of new youkai watch medals as ever.

A new smash bros faceplate, the printing is silver so it's hard to get a good pic with the camera.

And a couple of new 3DS games to keep my busy

Comment

Had Oneechanbara Z2 Chaos(PS4) and Sumioni(Vita) arrive yesterday.

Not played Oneechanbara yet, as I bought the first print to ensure I got the dlc and it's now in my backlog.

Sumioni on the other hand... Great little title. Can see it getting a decent amount of play time.

Comment

More stuff for today, some of the newer faceplates, another couple of issues of both Dengeki bazooka & Corocoro plus a copy of Dotabata party for 3DS

Also finally a creepy Woody of my very own. Swapped the faces over as it will be the only one he'll ever be wearing

Comment

Working...
                                X