No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My consumer whoring for Hero Bank has started, especially as there is unlockable content for the game hidden amongst various merchandise via QR codes. The game is awesome so im happy to go all out like i did with Youkai Watch, first items are a snazzy pouch for my 3DS LL & the first volume of the manga which is pretty hillarious from what i have read so far, the manga unlocks a rather powerful testarossa hero costume to use, obscured the QR code though.

LOL yes that is a costume where the chin is a pair of bollocks, i love the crass humour of corocoro comics. The unlockable is hidden on the code in the inner flap.

Comment

Brought back this from our local Geo;

Comment

My Vita 2000 cradle came today. Took long enough, I ordered it last September. Handy little item for PS4 connecting though.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          My Vita 2000 cradle came today. Took long enough, I ordered it last September. Handy little item for PS4 connecting though.
          I think it actually only launched when Diva 2nd came out. I need to get one too.

Comment

They were delayed until March apparently. Produced in very limited numbers from what I can gather too.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It's really poor quality IMO. The original one was much better. This is just a USB cable with an overly large plug.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

[edit] mhmmm, wrong thread.
                Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 28-04-2014, 15:57.

Comment

I've just splashed the cash for a JPN PS4 while I'm in Japan. Can anyone give me any heads up on anything I might need to know?
                  Questions I'm thinking at the minute...

Can I get it back to the uk in my luggage without declaring it?
                  Do I need to run it with a stepdown or will a kettle play do it (like ps3)?
                  Can I just sign into my uk PSN account as normal?
                  Etc.

Comment

I "smuggled" a PS3 from the US among my dirty clothes, went fine,
                    No need for stepdown. Different plug than PS3 though.
                    You can use any PSN-account you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                      I've just splashed the cash for a JPN PS4 while I'm in Japan. Can anyone give me any heads up on anything I might need to know?
                      Questions I'm thinking at the minute...

Can I get it back to the uk in my luggage without declaring it?
                      Do I need to run it with a stepdown or will a kettle play do it (like ps3)?
                      Can I just sign into my uk PSN account as normal?
                      Etc.
                      I brought back 2 2000 series vitas in November it will be fine I'm sure there is a limit but its a personal item keep the reciept as you have paid the tax already when you bought it in japan

Comment

No need for a stepdown. A domestic figure-8 cable will work fine. You get a language prompt on initial boot too.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Finally. The card has a code for the HD remake of the first SRW game on the reverse. I should be getting a second one if someone wants to make me an offer

Comment

Surely you must have every SRW now, any left still to get?

Comment

I had every SRW* in 2012 dude! The only one I don't have is EO for the PSP/Vita as it is DL-only and I've not had J-PSN credit for years now.

*except nonsense ultra-limited edition ones, because I'm not made of money

Comment

Finally give in to temptation and bought the Zelda Wii U US deluxe set. Happy for 4hrs, regret after that due to the lack of 3rd party games and future games since FIFA 14 and World Cup 2014, batman arkham knight was dropped from the Wii U system (bye bye EA, Warner Brothers studio..etc)

Comment

Working...
                                X