No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, yes it's some kind of football manager game. Here it's the gba review - I think it deserves at least a 7 -:
    A review of Japanese Game Boy Advance soccer management simulator, Calcio Bit: Soccer Team Building by Parity Bit.

Comment

My newest arrivals turned up today (cheers Mark) & it's some of the stuff i have wanted a long time. One of them is now the gem in my DS collection as it's not only extrememly hard to get hold of a sealed version but they only made 3000 of them, goes for a 3 figure pricetag nowdays,

Bikkuriman daijiten Amazon limited edition

Onepiece gigant battle preorder 3 treasures version, this version is special as it has a card inside to make the characters their strongworld forms plus the cover looks like the normal release but on the other side is a special foil strong world version.

Puyo puyo 20th anniversairy box

Simple DS series games, couple of good ones. The fireman & the bomb squad

Iron master & my jibanyan preorder strap for my copy of youkai watch

And a freebie from club nintendo a green charging stand so it matches my luigi 3DS LL

Comment

I like the 3DS LL and matchy base

Comment

Last edited by charlesr; 03-12-2013, 14:15.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Last edited by charlesr; 03-12-2013, 14:16.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Pictures for ants!

Comment

You can click them.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm interested in that Firefighters game, Importaku. How does it play?

Comment

It plays not too bad, it's a simple game but fun has you running around both outside & inside trying to put out every flame you see, later on you can upgrade your stats & hose for more fire tackling power.. Not as cool as the fireman game on the snes but as a budget game it holds it's own. There is a gameplay vid on youtube if you want to see it running.

Comment

Thanks for posting that. I think I'll see if I can find a cheap second-hand copy. I probably won't play it all that much, but I like games which give you the chance to play as occupations.

Comment

This just arrived

Comment

Lovely.

Comment

かっこいい! The OP DSLL is really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Square View Post
                              This just arrived

Wow, another person with EX Troopers! Nice choice on that and MH4.

Comment

Hehe, yeah I played it to 100% on the PS3, and still dip in regularly. Such a joy after the disappointing Lost Planet 2. I have to say it controls beautifully on the 3DS, although right now I'm channelling my energies into learning how to play my first MH game

Comment

Working...
                                X