Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh...

Comment

I couldn't figure out where the Tales comment came from. I guess ToSC from a couple of weeks back.

Comment

Last page! On my phone anyway. Unless I have lag.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          I must admit I find the Tales games to be really average for the most part.
          Tears is not a Tales of game. But that's what makes Tales games great; they're consistently average and they deliver that almost every time.

Comment

Tears To Tiaras could very easily be a tween MTV show.

Comment

Impossibly Pink

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                Impossibly Pink

Pic of the back!! I wanna see the pink-ness. Can't wait to get mine!!

Comment

Good colour choice! I'm super jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Pic of the back!! I wanna see the pink-ness. Can't wait to get mine!!

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                      Tears is not a Tales of game. But that's what makes Tales games great; they're consistently average and they deliver that almost every time.
                      I know that, I was more thinking out loud regarding the Symphonia set posted and Tales in general. They have utterly spammed the series with a consistent level of mediocrity.

Comment

Its so much nicer in the hand than the original and I personally prefer the screen but that's because the black spots on the old screen when its off annoyed me

Comment

Damn. That does actually look really nice. Not as nice as the blue or green mind!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            Damn. That does actually look really nice. Not as nice as the blue or green mind!
                            Nah I have seen them all the pink is the best easy

my my mate bought the green ill try to get a pic up, yours is a surprise as requested

Comment

Yeah why the hell not

Comment

Nah I have seen them all the pink is the best easy

my my mate bought the green ill try to get a pic up, yours is a surprise as requested
                                D'ya know what? If it is pink I wouldn't be angry at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X