No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if they would just sell you the DDP Deluxe LE box by itself. Not like I'd want any of the stuff inside - including the game.

Such pretty art.

Comment

My DDP uber LE turned up too from nin-nin game...
      Marked as Gift, 2nd hand, 35 euros - still got charged import duties <_<

Comment

Posted this in the General Gaming forum but will double post here for the better class of people that frequent the import forum.

Ended up with seven games over several shopping trips during a trip to Japan. I specifically wanted to track down DDP and Onechanbara and the rest were just things I happened to see. I know you're supposed to buy retro games in Japan but I don't have a retro set up at the moment and I do enjoy my NTSC J 360. DDP and Otomedius are new (from Media Land) and the rest are second hand from a couple of Book Off stores.

Comment

Nice, I think you got a lot of the same stuff I bought when I was out there Was just thinking to myself I hadn't heard from you in a while either! Presume you had a good time?

Comment

A wonderful time! All the games and food I love in a great city. I got loads of toys as well, my favourite was getting the Big Boss Revoltech from Super Potato. I'll get some pictures up soon.

It was particularly great to be able to walk into a game store and pick up a new Cave game.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemob
              It was particularly great to be able to walk into a game store and pick up a new game.
              Fixed that for you

Comment

Picked this up from the post office this morning...

First order from Ami-Ami came through no charges & really quickly

Will definitely be using them again

Neil

Comment

Excellent beginning for a two weeks vacation

[edit] F*** you Nintendo, not even a manual for G&W and just advertisment? Instead a manual on how to access the electronic manual? WTF?
                  Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 28-06-2013, 15:49.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

Excellent beginning for a two weeks vacation
                    Lovely

Still need to replace my DDP: DOJ
                    Sold it ages ago & regret it now

Neil

Comment

This turned up a week or so ago out haven't had a chance to play it yet...
                      Surprised no one else has got this actually...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                      Last edited by Goemon; 28-06-2013, 19:15.

Comment

I love being at home in the morning

Comment

I got Umihara Kawase too, not had a chance to give it a shot yet though. I was expecting the CD to be a couple of tracks but I think it's much better than that!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            I got Umihara Kawase too, not had a chance to give it a shot yet though. I was expecting the CD to be a couple of tracks but I think it's much better than that!
                            It has tracks from the 3DS game, as well as from the original Super Famicom and the PS1 version.

Comment

Really gonna need some first impressions on Gundam Breaker soon!

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
                                Really gonna need some first impressions on Gundam Breaker soon!
                                I was thinking the same thing

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X